~Thirty-five~

Unedited.

(Previous chapter)

"My name's Jaehyun!"

————————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Everyone looked down at Jimin, and they couldn't help but to cry with him.

"Would you like to see him?" The doctor said with a smile, making Jimin jump up to his feet as he nodded frantically.

The doctor showed Jimin the room number, and Jimin didn't bother to wait for anyone else as he sprinted down the hallways of the surprisingly empty hospital. Tears continued to roll down his cheeks as he bursted into the room that the doctor said Jungkook was in.

There he was...

The most beautiful fucking person in the whole damn world, lying on the bed with his sheets clutched into his fists as he stared at Jimin with wide eyes. Jimin chuckled and a few tears fell down as he took a few timid steps forward until he ran towards Jungkook and engulfed him into a hug.

Broken sobs left Jimin's throat as he felt the same comforting warmth that Jungkook radiated off and he nuzzled his nose into his soft brown hair. Jungkook bit his lip to hold back his sobs as well, but he couldn't help it when he could feel Jimin shaking violently. A sob went past Jungkook's lips and he immediately wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck, desperate to bring the older closer to him.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Jungkook blubbered our as he stuck his face into the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin sniffled and pulled away to look into Jungkook's captivating eyes.

"Shhh...I should be the one apologizing baby...I'm so fucking sorry..." He gently moved Jungkook's bangs out of his face and rested their foreheads against each other's. Jungkook chuckled softly and opened his eyes, he saw Jimin's closed eyelids and he gently rested his hand against his cheek. Jimin's eyes fluttered open, his eyelashes shining slightly from the tears that got stuck in them.

Jimin felt his lips curl up into a smile. It seemed like forever when his smile wasn't forced or sad and he was grateful for that.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook gasped out as he wiped away a tear.

Jimin cupped his face and kissed his forehead softly, "What is it baby?" He whispered as he grazed his thumb against Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook bit his lip and moved his hands to grip the collar of Jimin's shirt. Jimin let out an inaudible gasp as he felt the back of his neck tightening against the cloth, he wasn't complaining though...

Jungkook closed his eyes and his lips parted slightly to speak.

"P-please...kiss me..."

A tear fell down Jimin's cheek at the words. All the times when Jungkook always pushed him away came rushing into his head, but they quickly vanished as he only focused on the present. And that was Jungkook allowing him to kiss him, to hold him close, to touch him...

Jimin let out a shaky breath and moved his fingers to the nape of Jungkook's neck, holding them there before he slowly moved his head towards him. The distance grew shorter between the two and they were both growing nervous, yet excited.

Finally, after what felt like forever, the distance between them disappeared with a kiss. Their lips molded together perfectly as they held on to each other for dear life, never wanting to let each other go as if it's their last moment together. It was as if the whole world around them disappeared and that they were the only ones standing there, as cheesy as it sounded.