~Thirty-two~

(Edited)

I want a boyfriend :')

Also, there's a trigger warning.

just know that I love every single one of you and that I'm hear if you need me. 💜

(Previous chapter)

"I love you more"

————————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

It was just a glass.

Jimin knew in his heart that he shouldn't have, but it was too much.

The dreadful pain in his heart was stabbing him like the rose thorn he had pricked himself with when he was young to give to his mother when he saw her crying in her bedroom.

He stumbled out of the bar with blood shot eyes from his unstable state. It was a bit late in the evening, but the streets were still buzzing with people as they ran around the busy streets of Seoul. Jimin received glares and a few people yelling at him to watch where he was going as he bumped into them.

A couple of wobbly steps later, he was resting his body on an unoccupied wooden bench, smacking his lips from the sickening aftertaste of the alcohol that made his stomach churn. It was only a couple seconds later before he turned to his side and retched up the unsatisfying substance. A few people who walked by grimaced at the revolting sounds they could hear, but they ignored and sped up slightly to erase the sounds of vomit coming in contact with the concrete floor.

Jimin slumped back onto the bench with a groan, shielding his eyes from the peach colored sun that was setting. He got up from the bench with a huff and trudged down the street to wherever his feet took him.

The last thing Jimin knew was him walking out of his house, not bothering to drive his car as tears fell down his cheeks. And now, he somehow ended up at the bar and got drunk off his mind from a mixed glass.

He stumbled and tripped over his feet a few times, but it wasn't long until he was in front of his house. It was now completely dark, the night sky almost matching Jimin's hair as the male fumbled for his keys. He entered his house, loosing his balance slightly as he walked in further into the house.

Jungkook sat up quickly once he heard Jimin enter the living room, a soft blanket wrapped around his shoulders as the tv played in the background.

Jungkook's breath hitched once he saw Jimin, "Jimin?"

Jimin shot his eyes towards Jungkook, a sleepy look on his face as his lips curled up into a smile.

"Baby~" He cooed, tumbling towards Jungkook with open arms, but the younger distanced himself. Jimin pouted as he made grabby hands.

"Kookie~ I wan' kisses~" He slurred as he puckered his lips. Jungkook tightened the blanket around his body, tears welling up in his eyes as he watched Jimin whine for kisses and cuddles.

Jungkook merely shook his head, "n-no kisses...no..."

Jimin face planted himself onto the couch which made Jungkook flinch and get off of the couch.