~Thirty-seven~ (M)

(a.n. bathtub sex is underrated)

(highly unedited)

(Previous chapter)

"Make me yours again..."

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin slowly began to grind his hips up to meet with Jungkook's member, releasing whimpers and breathy moans as the younger rested his chin on the elder's shoulder.

"Please~" He begged shamelessly.

Jimin smirked and trailed kisses along Jungkook's neck, creating a trail of red and pink love bites along the smooth skin. Jimin felt Jungkook tense up against his body when his lips grazed a certain spot, so the elder kept his lips there and suckled on the spot that made Jungkook tremble. Jungkook released a soft moan and tilted his head to the side to allow Jimin more access, closing his eyes in the process to mainly focus on the pleasuring feeling on his collarbone.

Jimin removed his lips and Jungkook whined from the loss of contact, but a small cry replaced the whining when he felt Jimin slide into him. Jimin kissed the weeping boy to distract him from the pain.

"Shh...I know it hurts, but I promise it'll be better soon. I'm sorry shh..." He whispered softly into the younger's ear. Tears fell down Jungkook's cheeks and he slowly nodded his head as he took deep breaths to get used to the burning feeling. After a few minutes, Jimin shifted slightly to get in a more comfortable position, unknowingly drawing a loud moan from Jungkook.

Jungkook looked dazed as he looked into Jimin's eyes, his own eyes glazed with desire as he whispered.

"Move~"

Jimin wasted no time to do what his lover wanted as he bucked his hips up. His hardened member sliding out of Jungkook and ramming it back in as the younger moaned in Jimin's ear. Jimin grunted with each thrust and slowly moved his hands down Jungkook's ass, squeezing the flesh between his hands as he spread his cheeks.

"A-ahh~ Ji-Jimin... mm~" Jungkook leaned down to connect his lips to his lover, nibbling softly on the elder's plump lips as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

The sounds of water splashing and skin against skin filled both of the males ears and they couldn't deny that the sounds only made them want each other more. Jimin kissed Jungkook's body as if it were treasure, and that's what exactly Jungkook was in Jimin's eyes.

A beauty no one would ever find...

Jungkook whimpered slightly and slowly lifted himself up. Jimin halted his movements and looked at Jungkook worriedly, wondering if he had gone too rough or possibly hurt him. Jungkook dragged his bottom lip with his teeth and licked his lips sensually, all while looking at Jimin who was getting even more turned on in the sexual atmosphere. Jungkook placed himself back down and threw his head back at the feeling, a pleasurable moan escaping his beautiful pink lips as he bounced on Jimin's cock.

Jimin's eyes practically bulged out of his head at the feeling, loving it for every second as he bucked his hips up to meet with Jungkook's  bounces. Jungkook could feel his thighs tremble, but he kept going as a familiar sting enveloped his abdomen.

"F-fuck~ Jungkook, i-I'm-"

"I-inside...please, I-I want to feel it~"

Jungkook grew a bit tired and his movements slowed down, so he kissed Jimin desperately and grind his hips along with Jimin's thrusts. The feeling was blissful as Jimin kissed back with just as much love and passion.