~Twenty~

(Previous chapter)

"Good night my babies"

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

The bright illuminating light of early dawn was seeping out of the small crack of the flowing curtains near the transparent shield of glass that shined brightly as the warm ray of sunlight was met with the cool surface. Jimin shifted slightly in his sleep and furrowed his eyebrows as the gleaming ray of light shined on top of his eyes. Jimin slowly squinted his eyes open and sighed deeply as he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes.

He sat up from his spot of the bed and groaned as his body ached slightly as he stretched his arms above his head. Jimin yawned softly and smacked his lips before he scanned his surroundings. Jimin felt a slight shift next to him so he turned his head to see a certain someone cuddled up inside the covers.

Jimin couldn't help but smile as he watched Jungkook bury his head further into the pillows of their shared bed. He laid back down on the bed and shifted slightly so that their eyes were across from one another. Jimin gently moved the soft strands of hair out of Jungkook's face so that he could get a full view of his sleeping beauty.

Jungkook's soft breaths slightly tickled Jimin's skin as he moved closer to Jungkook's face. Jimin could feel his lips curl up into a tiny smile as he studied Jungkook's face.

Jungkook's tender pink lips were pursed up into a cute pout and Jimin found it absolutely adorable. Jimin's eyes flickered between Jungkook's closed eyelids to his lips as he tried to fight the urge to just capture them into his own. Jimin sighed softly and placed a delicate kiss on top of Jungkook's forehead before he slowly removed himself from the soft covers and put on discarded clothes.

Jimin opened the door and closed it softly since he didn't want to wake up his two babies. He slowly walked into the bathroom and did his usual skin care routine before he stepped inside the warm shower and cleansed himself completely. Once Jimin was fully clothed again, he quietly went over to his and Jungkook's shared room and slowly opened the door.

He popped his head around the door to see Jungkook still sleeping soundly in a little ball, which made him grin slightly. Jimin jogged downstairs and grabbed his keys to the front door. He quickly opened the door and locked it once he stepped outside, the bright sun illuminating onto his face as he took out his sunglasses to shield the light from his eyes.

Jimin plopped himself down onto his car seat and turned the ignition making the car rev up loudly. He gripped his hands onto the steering wheel with a happy expression as he looked up into the morning sky.

"I'm going to spoil the shit out of you" Jimin grinned widely before he pulled out of his driveway and zoomed off.

———————————————————————
(Time skip)

Jimin had a smug look on his face once he walked back inside his house with a couple of bags in his hands as he kicked the door closed with his foot. Jimin was expecting to see Jungkook sitting on the couch or in the kitchen, but to his surprise, he wasn't there. Jimin quirked his head to the side slightly but shrugged it off briefly before he placed the bags on top of the kitchen island.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called out.

No response.

Jimin was slightly panicking as he thought of all the worse case scenarios that would have happened to Jungkook. Jimin ran upstairs and walked down the hallway to where their room was, stoping briefly when he heard faint noises from the other side of the door. Jimin curiously placed his ear on the cold wooden door and listened closely to the sounds.

Jimin's eyes softened once he recognized the noises and opened the door to see Jungkook curled up in a ball, just like how Jimin last saw him before he left. Jimin's heart sank when he heard soft sniffles coming from underneath the blanket, causing him to immediately to go to Jungkook's side.

"Hey hey shhh Jungkook..." Jimin said softly as he tried to calm down the weeping boy. Jungkook released a quiet sob before he buried his head into Jimin's shoulder and gripped his shirt tightly. Jimin rocked them softly as he shushed and caressed Jungkook's hair, making the faint cries quiet down into small whimpers.
Once Jimin thought that it was safe to talk, he spoke into Jungkook's ear.

"Why are you crying Jungkook..."

Jungkook shifted his head to he would look up at Jimin, his eyes full of color on show as Jimin stared down at him.

"T-thought you left...u-us" Jungkook mumbled softly before he snuggled more into Jimin's chest.

"Why would you think I would ever do that to you?" Jimin kissed Jungkook's temple softly as he continued to sway them side to side.

"I would never do that, okay?" Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded his head as a response and played with Jimin's fingers that laid out comfortably on his thigh. They stayed like that until Jimin unconsciously look down, gasping and averting his gaze making Jungkook look at him in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook questioned.

Jimin fiddled with the covers as he gulped back a nervous lump in his throat, "Y-you should clean up..."

Jungkook widened his eyes slightly as his cheeks turned into a deep ruby red. Jimin stood up and gave Jungkook some space so he could get up on his own, but he furrowed his eyebrows when Jungkook just stayed there. Jimin was about to ask why he wasn't moving until Jungkook looked up at him with a pouty lip and pleading eyes.

Jimin rolled his eyes before he grinned cheekily and lifted Jungkook up easily, getting a squeak out of Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Jungkook giggled as he was carried to the bathroom.

"Oh c'mon" Jimin said as he gently placed Jungkook inside the bathtub.

"You're my prince, so you'll be treated like one"

———————————————————————
*shuffles in awkwardly*

Hi

*breathes in deeply*

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

I HONESTLY AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF THAT I DIDN'T EVEN UPDATED IN A WHOLE WEEK.

I'm just-

IM SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

but it was cute right?

Omg I'm so sorry to everyone!

I was so stuck on what I should write and I'm INCREDIBLY SORRY

So many apologies, but I'm still sorry

I love every single one of you and thank you very much for continuing to read this book

I hope you enjoyed~!

I purple you~!

(Not proofread, because I wanted to update as soon as possible, I'm sorry!)