~Twenty-one~

(Previous chapter)

"You're my prince, so you'll be treated like one"

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Once Jimin helped Jungkook clean up, he pulled out the most comfortable clothes in his closet and helped Jungkook put them on. Jungkook kept on complaining about how he would do it himself (even though he secretly enjoyed the help) but Jimin would always shush him with a soft kiss on the lips, causing the younger to huff out an annoyed breath while trying to cover his warm cheeks.

Jungkook walked out of his and Jimin's shared bedroom with grey sweatpants and a big long-sleeved blue pastel shirt that slightly went past his fingertips. Jimin admired at how adorable Jungkook looked in his outfit as they walked down the stairs with their fingers intertwined with each other. Jimin tugged Jungkook to the kitchen to where the bags were and urged Jungkook to sit down on a chair next to the kitchen island.

"What's all this?" Jungkook questioned as his hands reached out to the bags.

"A little something for you and Bunny" Jimin said with a smug look on his face as he shuffled through the bags until his eyes lightened up, signaling Jungkook that he must've found what he was looking for. Jimin carefully pulled out a white box and placed it in front of Jungkook before he opened it. Jungkook's eyes widened at the delicious food displayed in front of him as he leaned in to inhale it deeply before he leaned back as he let out a dramatic groan.

"Why do donuts smell so amazing?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed a glazed donut. Jimin shrugged his shoulders before he grabbed a chocolate one with rainbow sprinkles. Jungkook sniffed the sugary treat once again before he took a gigantic bite out of it, moaning as the soft dough landed on his tongue.

Jimin gulped nervously at the noise Jungkook made (which the young boy was oblivious to) Jimin ignored the noises and quickly ate the donut before he wiped his hands on a napkin and took out an object that was inside the bag.

"Jungko- pfft hahaha!" Jimin bursted out into a fit of laughter once he looked up to see Jungkook's face, making Jungkook look up at him in confusion. Jungkook's cheeks were basically stuffed with donuts which made him look like a chipmunk with a bunch of nuts inside his mouth. Jimin wiped away the small tears that started to form in the corner of his eyes before he walked over to Jungkook's side on the island and cupped his cheeks. Jungkook was still puzzled by why Jimin suddenly started laughing as he swallowed the remaining donuts inside his mouth.

"W-what's so funny?" Jungkook said quietly as he averted his eyes from Jimin's. Jimin slowly grazed his thumb against Jungkook's cheeks before he kissed Jungkook's lips. Jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss back as his eyes fluttered shut and he tilted his head up to deepen the kiss. Jimin pulled back from the kiss with a soft peck before he stared into Jungkook's eyes with admiration.

"Nothing" Jimin whispered as his eyes scanned Jungkook's flawless face. Every blemish, every mole, every imperfect feature that Jungkook had, Jimin loved it all. Jimin stared at Jungkook lovingly before he remembered all the stuff he bought.

"Oh, by the way, I got some stuff..." Jimin said nervously as he thought that Jungkook wouldn't like what he got. Jimin cut his words short as he held up a tiny, long sleeved grey onesie that had a hoodie with little bunny ears attached to it. (The picture on top) Jimin bit his lip nervously as he looked up at Jungkook for any reaction.