~Four~

(Previous chapter)

"Pinky promise..." he whispered.

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin shot up on his bed as he heard an ear piercing shriek from a room not too far away from his bedroom. Jimin tiredly rubbed his eyes and travelled his eyes to his alarm clock near his bed.

~9:26am~

Jimin groaned as he rubbed his face and swung his feet off of his bed and stood up. Jimin opened his bedroom door and walked over to the room of the sound that woke him up. Let's just say that Jimin wasn't surprised when he read the sign next to the door.

~Jungkook's room~

"Fucking hell..." Jimin yawned.

Jimin opened the door to see Jungkook, curled up in bed holding his wrist as he slightly whimpered.

"Oi" Jimin said.

Jungkook sat up in the blink of an eye as he heard the familiar voice that suddenly appeared. Jungkook looked up at Jimin with slightly watery eyes as he held up his bandaged wrist.

"G-good morning, master!" Jungkook said cheerfully, hiding the fact that he was in pain. Jimin rolled his eyes as he looked down at Jungkook, "stop acting like that, I know it hurts." Jimin scolded.

Jungkook's cheery expression turned into a pained one as the tears that were hanging by his eyes finally fell down. Jungkook fell back into his bed as he buried his head in one of the many pillows on his bed, sobbing.

Jimin pulled at his hair as the cries only seemed to get louder and he was getting a headache.

"Ahhh!! Alright alright! Get up!" Jimin yelled as he went up to Jungkook's side on the bed and he harshly pulled him off. Jungkook cries turned into pained whimpers as he was now on the ground, looking up at Jimin with teary eyes. Jimin sighed deeply as he rubbed his temples and looked back down at Jungkook, "c'mon" Jimin said as he held his arms out while bending down to Jungkook's height on the floor.

Jungkook looked at him with confusion written all over his face, "huh?" He asked, slightly puzzled. Jimin rolled his eyes and put his arm underneath Jungkook's legs and his other arm under Jungkook's shoulder, carrying him bridle style.

Jungkook tensed up as Jimin adjusted his placements on his hands, "m-master?" Jungkook said as he turned the most deepest shade of red there is. Jimin looked down to meet Jungkook's eyes, "don't get used to this... you're lucky you're hurt..." Jimin said coldly.

Jungkook zipped his mouth shut as Jimin carried him out of his room and carefully walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, gently placing him on one of the kitchen stools. Once Jimin adjusted Jungkook on the kitchen stool, he walked over to the kitchen counter to grab the first aid kit he had left there last night.

While Jimin was applying the ointment on Jungkook's bruised wrist, the doorbell rang, making both of them look over where the front door was. Jungkook slowly turned back to look up at Jimin who was still looking over at the front door.

"Master?" Jungkook said.

Jimin looked down at the boy and gently placed his wrist on the kitchen counter and gently placed a bag of ice over it. Jimin went over to the front door and looked through the peep hold to see who was on the other side of the door. Jimin scoffed as he took his eye off of the peephole and unlocked the door.