~Ten~

(Previous chapter)

"Call the ambulance!" Jin yelled.

———————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jin was holding Jungkook's hand the whole time until the ambulance arrived. One of the paramedics kneeled down next to Jungkook and checked his circulation and his breathing until he turned around to face another paramedic.

"He lost consciousness, get him on the board!" He demanded as he grabbed a valve mask and placed it over Jungkook's mouth.

"Ready?" The paramedic asked as the other one nodded.

"3, 2, 1!" He said as they both grabbed the handles of the board and lifted Jungkook onto the trolley. The two paramedics pushed the trolley out of the building, Jin running closely behind them as his worry for the younger grew.

"I-is he okay? Please tell me he's okay?!" Jin begged as they ran outside.

The paramedic who was pushing the trolley ignored Jin as he examined Jungkook, "excuse me? Can you hear me? Can you tell me your name?" He asked as Jungkook groaned softly, "j-Jung...k-kook..." He mumbled.

"Alright, good, we're going to take care of you Alright?" He said.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, the sun making him squint his eyes as he realized the valve mask the paramedic was using to help him breathe.

"J-ji..." Jungkook stuttered softly as tears slowly went down his face, his eyes closing again.

"Ji?" The paramedic turned around briefly before continuing to push Jungkook. "Hey, ask the man's name!" He told the other paramedic who was trying to console Jin.

The shorter paramedic looked up at the taller man in front of him as he placed his hands on his chest, "sir! Please calm down! What's your name?" He asked.

Jin looked down at the boy as he tried to contain himself, "my name is Kim Seokjin, please tell me if he's okay!" Jin pleaded.

"He lost consciousness, we'll have to take him to the hospital to see what's wrong!" The paramedic said.

"Can I Please ride with you?" Jin asked.

The shorter paramedic hesitated before he heard the ambulance door opening. He turned around to see his friend lifting the younger boy into the ambulance.

"Hey, Woozi c'mon!" The paramedic yelled.

The paramedic now confirmed, Woozi, bit his lip nervously before he grabbed Jin's arm and dragged him into the ambulance. Woozi banged his fist on the cool, metal wall to signal the driver to start driving.

"Yah, Sungcheol what's the problem?" Woozi asked as he checked Jungkook's blood rate and pulse. The taller male looked down at Woozi before he shrugged his shoulders, "His breathing was a bit ragged, but he's fine..."
Woozi looked at his friend with a glare, "Fine? He flipping fainted? And he's fine?" He shouted.

The older male rolled his eyes before he studied Jin, "and what about you?" He asked

"Hm, me?" Jin said as he pointed to himself. Sungcheol nodded.

"Well, I'm worried obviously, you don't just faint by literally just lifting up a box..." Jin said as he fiddled with his fingers nervously.

"A box?" Sungcheol said.

Jin nodded his head as he explained what happened, "I knew something was wrong, he was limping and he was constantly wincing when he adjusted himself while he was sitting down, and now this?" Jin shook his head, "I'm just worried..."

Sungcheol nodded his head as he stared at the younger boy, "It's odd yes, but..." he turned his head to Jin, "he'll be fine..." he spoke sincerely.

Jin relaxed slightly as he looked at the peaceful boy lying in the trolley.

"We're here..." Woozi mumbled as the car came to a full stop. Woozi opened the doors as Sungcheol helped him carefully roll Jungkook out. Sungcheol continued to hurriedly push Jungkook into the building, leaving Woozi with Jin as he stared up at him. Woozi rubbed his eyes cutely before he pointed to a sign inside the building, a sign that you could see through the translucent glass.

"There's a waiting room area right there, I'm pretty sure you won't wait that long, but in case you want to sit down..." Woozi mumbled as he yawned sleepily. Jin stared at the shorter male as he smiled softly, "Yes, thank you..." he said before he started walking towards the building. Jin stopped halfway as he turned back around to look at the paramedic, "I know your job is difficult, but please take care of yourself!" Jin yelled before he finally entered the building.

Woozi smiled softly as he realized he was still outside, and the ambulance truck was already gone, including the equipments.

"Time to take a nap..." he mumbled before walking into the building.

——————————————————————
(Time skip)

Jin bounced his leg nervously as he waited for any news from Jungkook. He was positive it was nothing too serious but he still couldn't help but worry for the younger. Jin looked up as he saw a tall man in a white coat walk out with a clipboard, he was obviously a doctor.

"Kim Seokjin?" He called out.

Jin nearly shot out of his chair as he stumbled towards the doctor, "yes? Is he alright?" Jin asked. The doctor looked up from his clipboard and studied Jin, "he's perfectly fine, but..." he trailed off. Jin's anxiety seemed to have risen once the doctor stopped talking, "b-but what?"

"Well..." The Doctor continued as Jin waited patiently, "Since the nurses heard from the paramedics that he fainted out of nowhere, I started doing tests on him..." The doctor said.

"And must I say, it was very odd because he doesn't have any severe illnesses and he's only been hospitalized when he was born because I checked his hospital records, and they were clean." The doctor said. Jin nodded as he waited for the doctor to finish.

"So, as I said, I did some tests and they came out positive..." The doctor trailed off as he saw Jin's eyes widened as tears were threatening to fall.

"Positive for what?" Jin hesitantly asked as he prayed it wasn't anything too drastic.

The doctor looked into Jin's eyes as he said 2 words, making Jin's tears flow down his cheeks freely.

"He's pregnant..."

——————————————————————
DUN DUN DUUUNNNN

Are you guys mad at me, or Jiminie?

Hopefully neither because it's just a book 😂

How will Jungkook explain to Jin how this happened?

Will he tell Jin?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT GODDAMN EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z (sorry)

I purple you all~! 💜