~Fourty~

(a.n. y'all better comment)

(highly unedited)

(Previous chapter)

Also, let's just say that Jungkook received his kisses...the whole night...

—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jin had been released from the hospital two days later.

And in the span of those two days, there had been no physical contact with Namjoon. He wouldn't allow the male to come close to him, hug him, kiss him, etc. Jin only allowed Namjoon to touch him whenever he had to change his bandages.

He has been given a month off of work due to his injuries and the pink haired male would lock himself in his room, leaving Namjoon outside filled with worry.

Now today was the day that Namjoon had enough. He could've done this earlier, but he respected his boyfriend's privacy so he didn't do such a thing. However, today he ignored that.

He grabbed an old gift card and slid it into the small space between Jin's bedroom door and the wall, turning the doorknob once he heard a little click. He opened the door and his heart broke from the sight of his boyfriend.

The older male was curled up in about 5 blankets. Tissues, and candy wrappers surrounding the bed as the lump beneath the blankets shifted occasionally.

"Love?" Namjoon spoke out, noticing the lump coming to a halt once he spoke.

"Jin..." Namjoon began to walk towards the bed, sitting down on the edge of the bed on the side where he was positive Jin's face was. The younger male stared at the lump on the bed with sorrow filled eyes, he just wanted to comfort him...

So he tried.

Namjoon hesitantly placed a hand on Jin's blanket covered waist, resting it there for a bit to see if Jin would react to it. His heart rose up slightly when Jin didn't move, Jin didn't allow Namjoon to show any type of affection since the incident, so he had a bit of hope left.

With a little boost of confidence, Namjoon began to rub soothing circles on Jin, hovering his other hand over the top of the blanket so he could pull it off of his boyfriend's face.

Suddenly, Jin shifted away from Namjoon's hand, unknowingly shooting an arrow at Namjoon's heart once he did.

"J-Jinnie..." Namjoon tried again, he was trying so damn hard to not cry, but...the pain in his heart was too much.

Namjoon cleared his throat to get rid of the lump in his throat as he spoke again, "A-are you hungry? I-I can go get take out if you'd l-like-"

"Please...just leave me alone Namjoon..."

A tear fell down Namjoon's cheek.

Namjoon quickly wiped away the single tear from his cheek and sniffled softly.

"He's probably mad at you for not saving him sooner..."

"You could've arrived earlier..."

"I-I know..." Namjoon mumbled to himself.