~Twenty-five~

This chapter was very hard for author-nim to write, so get your tissues.

Please don't hurt me :((

(Previous chapter)

CRASH

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

A big blur...

And excruciating pain...

The big impact caused the eldest of the two to have a throbbing pain in his head and his arm. Jin opened his eyes slowly and hissed loudly when he moved his arm. Jin's breathing rose up when he picked up a scent that smelled awful.

He moved his head to the side and choked back a sob once he saw Jungkook.

Blood was gushing out of his forehead, his eyes closed shut, and his limp body made Jin panic. Jin shook Jungkook's shoulder, praying that it would be enough to wake the younger up.

It didn't....

"J-jungkook...w-wake up, oh god please...please wake up...." Jin spoke in a shaky voice as tears descended down his cheeks. Jin moved his hand down to Jungkook's wrist and pressed his fingers against the skin. Jin let out a sigh of relief once he felt the soft pulse of Jungkook's heart.

The eldest noticed that he was being pressed to the side, making him look up at his sun roof that was open. Jin could see the road and that's when he knew that his car was flipped to the side. Jin whimpered in pain when he wiggled his way towards the sun roof. Jin successfully crawled out of the car and he was met with destruction.

The red truck that hit them was flipped upside down, but there was no one in the drivers seat. Broken glass and gas was all that Jin could see as he sat there, not knowing what to do. Jin felt a type of soreness which was mixed with pain in his arm, so he grazed his fingers over his shirt sleeve and whimpered when he felt something hard.

Jin looked over his shoulder to see a big shard of glass rammed inside his arm, just right above the elbow. Jin's eyes widened at the sight of the amount of blood that soaked his shirt, making him blink back tears at the pain.

"Y-you're fine... you're fine..." Jin whispered to himself. Jin looked back at his car and saw that Jungkook was still unconscious. A big wave of dizziness washed over Jin as he slightly slumped onto the ground, holding himself up with his good arm. Jin's vision began to go blurry and he suddenly felt cold.

He looked down at his arm and the glass that was shoved inside his arm was covered with blood.

"Oh my god!"

Jin lifted his head up once he heard a voice and he saw a car pulling up to a stop before a woman jumped out, along with a man. Jin blinked his eyes to get rid of the blurriness and once he did, he saw the woman kneeled down in front of him with a worried gaze.

"Sir? Are you alright?" She asked as she cupped his face. Jin couldn't respond as his mouth went dry and he swayed slightly, looking paler than before.

The woman panicked and turned to face the man that was behind them.

"Call the ambulance!"