~Twenty-three~

Special chapter~

This will be a Namjin chapter, so if you ship them, read. If you only came for Jikook, you don't have to read this~ 💜

I purple you~!

————————————————————————

(Previous chapter)

That he would never break it for the rest of his life.

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jin was sitting on his chair near his desk with a stack of papers in front of him. Ever since Jimin came back, he had received way more work than usual since they were being held behind because of Jimin's abstinence. He fumbled with the manila paper, rubbing his eyes to rid of the sleep in them. Jin elegantly perched his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose once he felt them dangling from his nose. Jin groaned loudly out of frustration and placed his head into his head in distress.

"Coffee?"

Jin practically jumped out of his chair once he heard the familiar deep, husky voice. He smiled tiredly at the tall man who was leaning against the doorframe with two cups of coffee in each hand, his cheeks squished up because of his smile creating his dimples that Jin found adorable.

"Please..." Jin pleaded as he cried out a dramatic whine, making the lilac haired man to roll his eyes playfully before he placed the hot coffee on Jin's desk.

Jin thanked him and took a sip out of the cup, unfazed by the burning feeling in his throat. The tall man blinked back in surprise but decided to not question it since it was obvious the elder was too tired to acknowledge anything.

"So!" Jin exclaimed as he set his coffee on the desk, leaning back into his chair in a more comfortable position.

"What brings you here Namjoon?"

The said man sipped his coffee before answering, "O-oh uhhh...well, things have been pretty hectic huh? Jimin just got back to working, new trainees, our boss seems more strict because of the upcoming events this year." Namjoon said as he sighed deeply and sat down on a couch near Jin.

Jin agreed and nod his head before grabbing his coffee and shuffling over to the couch, plopping right next Namjoon.

"Yea...and Jungkookie...." Jin's words trailed off as he stared down at his lightly brown colored coffee.

"I think he'll be fine..." Namjoon said assuringly. "Think about it, a bouncing little baby will be running around this office, and possibly my office too but, I think it'll be amazing..."

Jin smiled softly at the thought of a cute baby sleeping in a little rocker in his office. He laughed quietly at the thought of Bunny calling him "uncle" because why the hell not? Namjoon smiled at Jin's happy expression and rested his hand on his palm, staring fondly at the older male.

Jin turned his head to see Namjoon staring at him and he felt a slight warm feeling rush through his cheeks.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" Jin stuttered as he tucked a strand of hair behind his ear nervously.