~Seven~

(Previous chapter)

"Lay a hand on him and you're dead"

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jungkook stood there, frozen.

He couldn't believe what Jin just said,

To Jimin.

"H-he's going to get hurt!" Jungkook thought as he waited for Jimin to explode. But to Jungkook's surprise, Jimin only pulled his wrist away from Jin's hand and slowly walked towards his desk and sat down on the black chair.

Jin looked at Jimin for a few seconds until he averted his gaze and looked down at Jungkook.

"Are you alright Kookie?" Jin asked worriedly as he rested his hand on his shoulder. Jungkook looked up at Jin and nodded his head, making his fluffy brown hair slightly bounce. Jungkook melted into the gentleness of Jin's voice and his caring aura.

It reminded him of his mother....

Jimin was glaring at the two men with fire in his eyes.

"He won't always protect you..." Jimin mumbled as he stared down at the photo that had been spilled with banana milk.

"I'm sorry he ruined you, mother...."

"I'm sure he didn't mean it though..." Jimin blinked back in surprise from what he just heard.

"N-no... h-He did, he did mean it..." Jimin began breathing heavily from the voice that came into his head as he slowly ran his fingers through his dark locks.

"Did he laugh at you when he did?" The familiar voice came back as Jimin started to sweat in his seat.

"If he meant it, he would've done way more than that...." the voice sounded more clear, and Jimin's eyes widened slightly as he recognized the voice.

"M-mama?" Jimin's voice cracked as he whispered. "I-is that you...?"

Jimin didn't care that the two men were now looking at him, both of them with the same amount of worry in their eyes.

"Hello, my little prince...." came the voice again.

Jimin could feel tears in the brink of his eyes, but he blinked them back.

"Jiminie...listen to me..." The voice was now fading away.

"A-anything. What is it?" Jimin whispered.

"If he didn't care, then why is he still with you...." And with that the voice faded... until there was silence...

Jimin was now full out hyperventilating as he held his face inside his hands.

"N-no, he just needs a place to survive..." Jimin thought.

"T-there's no way, he could care... no one does.... no one ever did..." Jimin thought again as he remembered all the horrible things he did before Taehyung lived with them.

"No..."

"Y-you're lying..."

"Y-you left... me..."

"Everyone does....

"So why can't he...."

Jimin took his face out of his hands as he rested them on his chin. He looked out the window that was covered with grey curtains.

Love me like I do: p.jm x j.jkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें