~Seventeen~

ULGO SIPJI AHNA~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Previous chapter)

"It's a..."

——————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jin was woken up by his alarm clock, making him sigh softly as he breathed in the delicious lavender scent inside his room with a huge smile on his face as he turned off his alarm clock.

"Today's Saturday~" Jin yawned as he stretched his arms in the air.

Jin grabbed his phone to check the time and all the color in his body left him once he saw the time.

"Shit!" He cursed as he scrambled out of bed to shower and brush and teeth. He hurriedly put on some causal clothing and started cooking.

"This is what I get for procrastinating" Jin said to himself as he took out the cake batter. As Jin was mixing the eggs with the batter, he leaned onto the oven with his hand pressing onto the hot surface.

"Ow ow ow" Jin snatched his hand back out of reflex and went over to the sink to let the cool water fall down onto his burning hand.

"Fuck it" Jin sighed as he took his phone out of his pocket with his free hand, he dialed the closest bakery near him and prayed silently that they would pick up.

"Hello! Sweets and Treats bakery! How may I help you?" A man's voice was heard from the other line, making Jin sigh in relief.

"Yes! Hello! Um, Can you please bake a cake for me in about...?" Jin glanced at his phone before he put it back to his ear, "In 2 hours?" Jin spoke nervously.

"Depends on what kind of cake it is"

"Oh well um, It's for a gender reveal, so basically just a Vanilla cake with food coloring" Jin said as he held the phone with his head and shoulder to look for some ointment for his hand. Jin could hear the man gasp and some noises in the background as he waited.

"Oooo how exciting! I can do that. What's the gender of the baby?" The man asked as he gathered, what Jin assumed, his baking supplies. Jin wrapped his hand with bandages as he giggled softly, "It's a ___" (A.N. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Alrighty! It'll take about an hour? So you can pick it up around 4:30" The man said as Jin nodded his head in understanding before he realized that the man couldn't see him.

"Yes that's perfect, oh my gawd thank you so much!" Jin said as he rested his head on the counter.

"You're welcome sir! See you later!"

"Goodbye!"

——————————————————————
(Time skip)

Jin paid the cake as he thanked the man again before he left with the cake that was inside a white box in his arms.

"Don't eat it don't eat it don't eat it" Jin repeated in his head every 5 minutes as he drove back to his house to control himself. Jin carried the box inside his house and placed it at the top of his refrigerator before he glanced at the clock.

~4:55~

"3...2...1..." Jin counted down, smirking as he heard a familiar voice outside

"JIN-HYUNGGG"

Jin shook his head as he chuckled softly before he started walking towards his door. Jin opened the door to see Taehyung smiling widely with an arm hooked around a man who was embarrassed by the simple action.