~Twenty-nine~

(Previous chapter)

"I love you..."

————————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

"You wanted this..."

"You're such a liar..."

"Shut up..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Jungkook whimpered in his sleep as images from that night flashed inside his head. Jungkook clutched the bedsheets with his fists as he could practically smell, touch, and feel the nightmare that played back in his head.

"P-please..."

"M-master, p-please Stop..."

"Ack! P-please master!"

"I-it feels weird!"

"I-I HATE YOU"

Jungkook shot up on the bed in a cold sweat, his breathing irregular as tears bubbled up in his eyes. Jimin woke up from the sudden movement and rubbed his eyes as he groaned softly.

"J-Jungkook what-" Jimin's eyes widened in shock before he took Jungkook into his arms. Jungkook was shaking violently as harsh sobs were released from his mouth. Jimin shushed Jungkook as he rubbed his back softly, trying to calm him down as he wondered what could've made Jungkook this way.

Little did he know that he was the reason why.

"P-please..." Jungkook coughed out as he grabbed fistfuls of Jimin's t-shirt into his hands. Jimin raked his finger's through Jungkook's hazelnut brown hair and kissed his forehead tenderly.

"Please what Jungkook?" He asked, concerned.

Jungkook tried to calm down his breathing as he sobbed out, "P-please don't get drunk again!"

Jimin's heart broke into a million pieces once he heard those words come out of Jungkook's mouth. He blinked back tears that were brimming his eyes and hugged Jungkook tighter.

"J-Jungkook...I-"

"Promise me!" Jungkook whimpered as he clutched the bedsheets tightly, continuing to feel everything, even though he was awake.

A tear fell down Jimin's cheek before he released a shaky breath and laid his head on Jungkook's.

"I promise..."

They stayed in that position until Jungkook's cries died down into soft snores, the sobs tiring him out as his body laid limp against Jimin's. Jimin didn't bother to hold back his cries once Jungkook fell back asleep. His body shook slightly against Jungkook's as he wrapped his arms tightly around him, whispering quiet 'sorry's' as he whimpered slightly.

"I-I don't deserve you..." He mumbled as he wiped away his tears with the back of his hand. Jimin turned his head to look at his alarm clock that was right next to his bed on the side table.