Chaotic Q&A - Part 3

Start from the beginning

"..."

"Sorry, these earrings don't talk," Ena chuckles. "But I'm sure it's obvious that they live happily ever after. This question was asked before that, so yeah..."

iamthegb asked, "Where are you now~"

"Here in my hands," Ena snorts. "They're in Y/N's aunt's possession."

imamangotree asked, "Can you speak?"

"..."

LanaAplicador asked, "Can u tell the future? What will happen to my baby miryeong?????? My bby"

"As I said before, she will be dating a fine ass man in Italy and pursuing her dream."

bangtan_hoeee said, "Thank u for errthing earrings💋💋"

Ena shakes the earrings with a grin.

TasnuvaTabassumKhan asked, "Where can l truly find you??"

"Y/N's aunt has them." Ena puts them back in their box and takes out the swan necklaces.

AnimeKrazy4Life asked, "Will body switch ever happen again?"

"..."

"I'll answer it," Ena sighs. "Not to the main couple, no."

rawansweet2 said, "Just stop and go to sleep for a million years, thanks!"

"..."

"Why do I somehow feel sadness oozing out from these necklaces," the author muses, inspecting the jewelry.

iamthegb asked, "How's it goin'?"

"..."

imamangotree asked, "Can you speak?"

"..."

"No, they can't."

bangtan_hoeee said, ""But I still want you" I just thought bout how stigma and the truth untold would be a good mashup..........."

"Ooh, sounds nice," Ena says and puts the necklaces away in their box before handing them to Y/N's aunt.

"Okay, now you answer your questions, Ena!" Everyone stood up with their headphones off, pointing at her.

"Oh, shit-"

Taetatannie asked, "How does the magical jewelry work?"

"For the earrings, two people wear one piece each to switch souls and then one of them has to wear both earrings after they've become one to break the curse. For the necklaces, they switch the broken souls of the two people who wore them. To break the curse, the souls must be healed and become one with each other."

AnimeKrazy4Life asked, "Will the other members be single or also date?"

Ena takes glances at every member.

"I mean, they would date at one point. Namjoon's taken. Taehyung is, too, and-"

"I'm not taken," Taehyung states, a little confused.

"You are. By me."

"Um..."

choirdork961 asked, "How did you feel writing these sequels and are there any other books you're writing right now?"

"It was a very fun experience. At first, back when I was undiscovered, I was thinking about writing this for a long time and it took me a great deal of courage to start writing and publishing. I was very anxious and worried that people wouldn't read it or like it since it was my first ever story," Ena chuckles, remembering the past. "But when my story gained readers and so much love, I was so blissful and overwhelmed with happy emotions  that I couldn't believe it."