Taking Pawns

Last edited in 25/3/2020.

Vale port, that evening...

Blake proned on a warehouse roof and watched the isolated cargo freights branded with Schnee Dust Company Logo, waiting for something to happen and wishing nothing ever does. Sun is right about huge shipments of Dust being unloaded in the port when it arrived, and they are no doubt huge, this is the most likely place the thieves would come, especially at this time.

"Did I miss anything?" Sun asked, crouching with an armful of green apples.

Blake shook her head, "Not really, the shipment is there. But now they're just sitting there."

Sun scoffed, "Huh, cool." he held out an apple to her, "I stole you some apples."

"Do you always break the law without a second thought?"

"Hey, weren't you a part of a cult or something?"

Blake glared at him.

Sun backed off, "Okay maybe too soon."

Suddenly, a gale of wind blew at them and a Bulkhead flew over the port and landed near the shipment freights.

Blake observed anxiously, praying, 'Please don't be them, please don't be them.'

Several thugs dressed up in white coats and metal Grimm looking masks, bearing the White Fang's current red symbol in their backs.

Blake gasped, much to her worst fears, "Oh no..."

"That's them?" Sun asked.

"Yes," Blake replied, eyeing the red symbol on their backs, "that is them."

"You really didn't think they were behind it, did you?"

"I guess I did," Blake said, distraught over the truth that uncovered, "but deep down guess I... just didn't want to be right."

Suddenly a man yelled out to the thugs in a very irritated manner, "Hey! What's the holdup!"

Blake watched and peered at the man coming out of the Bulkhead towards the group of goons. He was dressed up in a white coat and a bowler hat with your average dark brown pants with old men shoes, holding a silver cane.

 He was dressed up in a white coat and a bowler hat with your average dark brown pants with old men shoes, holding a silver cane