Hold On, I Still Need You

Vale Town, Saturday...

Sybarin sits by himself at a table in front of the coffee shop where he had his talk with Phyrra a few weeks ago and looks depressingly down at his warm cup of caramel coffee. It makes him kind of happy they even made caramel in here and gave it the same name, but not enough to relieve him from his state.

Coco Adele walks elegantly in the neighboring building heading Sybarin's way, she looked over to the coffee shop and sees the oddly dressed Operator sitting at an outdoor table. Smiling, she approached him and waves at him, "Hey Tenno, it's Tenno 'clock in the morning you know.

 Smiling, she approached him and waves at him, "Hey Tenno, it's Tenno 'clock in the morning you know

Sybairn looks up at her for her sudden approach and gave a faint and weary smile, "Oh, hey Coco..." His smile fades as his gaze descend back to his coffee.

Coco's smile also fades as she sensed the depressing aura Sybarin was emitting, "What's wrong?" she asks, taking a seat in front of him.

Sybarin takes a shallow sigh and slowly looks up at her before looking back down, "It's Blake, she ran off."

"What happened?" Coco asked, concerned.

Sybarin leaned up an arm to express his loss on where to start, then he begins, "She had a fight with Weiss over a faunus and the White Fang earlier yesterday, it went on until I got back. When I did she was already bolting off and ran into me. And she was defending the faunus and those insurrectionists because she herself is a faunus."

Coco's face froze in utter surprise of the unexpected, "...oh."

"Can we please keep this between us?" Sybarin asked, putting a hand on hers.

The punk dressed Huntress looked down at his hand then at him and nodded, "Sure. You have my word, just between us."

Sybairn warmly smiled, "Thanks, Coco. That's means a lot to me."

"Hey, don't mention it." she smiled, "When Velvet and Fox got teamed with me, I never thought twice about them, so don't think Blake will be an exception."

Sybairn slightly nodded.

Coco put a hand on his and asks out of concern, "Hey... if you need anything, just ask. Alright?"

Sybairn only shook his head, "I just... I just need some time to myself."

"Sure, I'll just be in that clothes shop just there in the next few hours if you need anything." Coco said, patting his hand as she stood from her seat and saluted goodbye.

Sybairn watched her leave and looked back down on his coffee, returning to his pool of depression. He felt he needed this, if he does something to avoid this, he feels he'll be denying his emotions and be indenial and he'll never be able to move on from it. This was his way of coping, embracing his emotions and coming to terms with it. It actually works effectively in handling his own emotions.