"Next message received on January 13th,  2014 at 1:32 A.M:

Hey, Harry, it's me, Allison. Uh..obviously."

God, I've only not had a phone for a couple days and I already forgotten how much I missed her voice.

"But, I was just getting worried about you. You haven't called me or texted me back, and usually you respond right away. Plus I can't even sleep in your bed without you, it feels to empty and I'm terribly lonely."

I chuckle, picturing how little Allison must feel all alone in my bed, I definitely wish I was with her.

"I wish you would just come home already, I miss you a lot. It doesn't feel the same when you're not here, and it sucks so bad. I've been so miserable and all I've been wanting to do is see you, and maybe have sex...maybe have a lot of sex, but mainly I miss you,"

I smile a little myself, I am in need of some seriously good sex right now, craving it.

"Okay, so maybe I'm a little drunk, but that's okay. Ugh, I wish you were here right now. Because all I wanna do is kiss you for ever, and hug you forever, and tell you that I love you forever-"

My eyes widen, clear shock taking over my body as I take in what she has just said to me...to my voice mail. I start breathing heavily as I listen to her gasp loudly and then the phone goes dead. Holy shit...did she mean to say that? Maybe she was just caught up in the moment. To much drinking can do that to person...but what if she means it?

Can she really be in love with me?

"Last message received on January 13th, 2014 at 1:44 A.M:

"It's me again, so, in the last voice mail I sent you, I may have said something like I would tell you I loved you forever, which.. Okay, it's true," 

My heart is pounding rapidly inside my chest as I listen to the pause before she speaks again.

"I love you Harry, I love you so much, and I know that you're scared or whatever and you probably don't feel the same about me, and this probably isn't the best way to be telling you this, but I just needed to get it out that I am in love with you. I don't know how it happened so fast, but I am in love with you, all of you, and I just.. I just needed to tell you. You don't have to feel obligated to tell me it back, or anything, I just wanted you to know that.. I love you. I miss you so much and I love you. There I said it."

I relish in the moment, absorbing all of this the best that I can do, trying so hard not to freak out. Which, is actually worrying me a little bit, because I don't feel the need to freak out..

I press number 7 and listen to the voice mail again. Her words flooding into my ears and not leaving my brain once the voice mail is over again. I press my foot down harder on the gas pedal and try my very best to get to my hotel as quickly as I can.

Allison is in love with me. She just poured as much as she can into a two minute voice mail as she could, just to tell me that she is in love with me. Actually in love with me, she loves me. I run a hand through my hair and slam down the brakes at a red light. I take a deep breath and lean my forehead against the steering wheel for a second before looking back up.

Wow, okay, so this happened a lot sooner than I had expected. I mean, wow, a whole lot sooner than I thought it would. We've only been dating a little while, how can she be so sure she's in love with me? With me of all people, why is she choosing me to fall in love? Is she even sure she's in love with me, or is it just the alcohol talking?

Fucking hell, I don't even know how to feel about this. Oh fuck it, I do know what I'm feeling about this. I'm feeling relief take over my body, I'm not feeling scared about it anymore.  Allison has just told me that she is in love with me. Something that would have made me cut off all ties with her, make her leave me alone forever, and not even giving a second thought about it. But now, all I want to do is wrap my arms around her lay her down on the bed and make sweet, sweet love to her. What has happened to me? For a man who was once scared of love, I'm opening my arms up to it. Welcoming Allison's love with open arms, not wanting to hear anything else but have Allison say it to me over and over again.

Oh shit. I didn't even have my phone for the past two days! She probably has it in her mind that I shut her out, that I don't want to see her again now that she has confessed her feelings for me. God dammit, I can't even imagine how bad she's feeling right now. I always find a way to fuck everything up don't I?

I pull into the Hotel's parking lot and rush out of my car. I jog past the elevators and head straight for the stairs, taking two at a time as I make it to my floor. I fumble with the key car and drop it on the floor before I finally place it in the door handle and swing the door open. I rush around my room and grab my suitcase, grabbing my clothes from the dresser drawers and just cramming it all in the case. I race to the bathroom and put everything I have in their in the bag Allison made me pack separate. I shove my phone charger into the bag as well, and then look around the room for anything I've missed. Packing in less then 10 minutes, that should be sport in the Olympics or something. 

I leave the room and walk two doors down, I knock hard on the door impatiently while waiting for John to open it. Finally, he comes and opens it, still in his Pajamas. He takes in my appearance and then tilts his head.

"What's up, Harry?" He asks me, and I put my key card into his hand.

"I have to go, I won't be able to stay here to close," I tell him, "Just give that to the receptionist and tell them to bill me. I have to go."

"Who whoa, what the hell, Harry? You can't just leave, we need you here to sign the deal!" John says, looking from the key card to my face, "What's happening? Why do you have to go?"

"You're my partner, John. You think the same way I do, I trust you to close the deal. I don't care, just do what you have to do. I trust your instinct," I explain, looking down at my watch, "But I have to go, somethings come up at home, and I have to leave. You'll call me when everything gets settled, okay?"

I give John a slap on the shoulder before picking back up my suitcase and rushing down the hall. I hear him call after me but I dip into the stair way and start jogging down the steps. I ignore the bellman when he asks if he can take my bags, and just head for the car lot right outside. I get into my car quickly, and race no time in screeching out of the lot and out onto the street. 

I take my phone out and dial Allison's number, hoping she picks up. I get her voice mail and I curse out loud and hit the end button. I have to go there and tell her what happened with my phone, that I wasn't ignoring her, or trying to push her away, or that I freaked out about her telling me she is in love with me.

Cause I'm more than 100% sure that I am in love with her too.