Characters with descriptions

Let me say immediately that I don't own all characters that are used in this.
Every YouTuber belongs to themselves.
Many personas belong to a YouTuber named Jazza who has a playlist of drawing famous youtubers as heroes and villains. It's amazing and I love how it turned out.

One persona belongs to Blackboxtv which yes is Raef.

A few are fan created so they're regulars and owned by the main sources of where they came from.

And a few I created myself so those are the only ones I own.

Now to the characters involved. Each summoner can work with two partners max as long as they're from two separate YouTube genres.

(All photos are of the YouTuber themselves and belong to both Google and all respective social medias. I can't determine where I'd get ones of some of the ocs aka summoners so they're blank).

Anika Knight: main protagonist. Kindhearted, loyal, friendly, but in battle she's determined and defend her friends to the end.

Partners;

Matpat/Matpatman/Madpat: he's part of the more theory side of YouTube while also gaming as well. He was first partners with Anika's sister and now is with Anika herself. His big question though when they first were introduced to the teachers at the academy one of them was Ronnie. Last he saw Ronnie was when he killed himself so while trying to fight shadowsteel he secretly wonders how Ronnie is alive.

  Last he saw Ronnie was when he killed himself so while trying to fight shadowsteel he secretly wonders how Ronnie is alive

Manny MUA/LunarBeautyKnight/Adrigal: Dying in the 70's is one thing. Revived as a zombie is even worse. Nikita assigned Anika and Matpat to see if they could help her best friend slowly recover despite how he looked and they built a friendship with him even though he lacked some memories and was unable to talk. But in a fight during a cave in he saved Nikita's life which caused him to restore to normal and also become a different persona but also a dark side as well. Hopefully he also can repair friendship with others as well.

Aaron wice: one half of a ninja duo and a major social butterfly

Aaron wice: one half of a ninja duo and a major social butterfly. He is a master at ice style moves and powers. He welcomed Anika and Mat in and also soon was roommates with a couple others. He was the first to join the secret society and then was part of the group that tested a few people to see if they're worthy to join.