CHAPTER 5: YOUR VOICE

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

He rose up from his slumber in the cracks of the early morning to get ready for work. As they say, the early bird catches a worm, and that's exactly his mindset. "Time to go to work," he fixed the crease of his jeans neatly as he spoke to himself.

Usually, people would grumble in the morning, rant on how they will meet their boss again. Not looking forward to working, they must've been stressed. To add on that, they also complain and procrastinate a lot about workload. That's not the case for Taehyung, just the first day and he was happy, especially that he's working with Jin.

Though it may be too soon to have impressions but there's always a first: Jin's a kind boss, unlike other bosses who would scream at their employees for the littlest mistakes they committed. Like being late for example, not bringing their favorite coffee, and just merely existing in the midst of their so called successful company.

Taehyung's lucky to land on his first job with a nice and assertive boss, with a decent pay as well as free lodging. When he plead for the job, he had in mind that this is the only way for him to repay such good deed that he had placed upon.

If you had been wondering as to why he didn't find a job two years ago, he actually did. It's just that they expect candidates to have masteral degrees, good academic credentials and a background clearance, which he didn't have since he didn't go to school, just studied books from random hikers and scientists. For the background clearance, he needed identification profiles and documents, which he didn't have as well since he has amnesia.

For the blue collared jobs, there were already a lot of applicants and he wasn't acknowledged.

So, instead, Jin enrolled him in online classes, he still took that up to that time, alongside with Jin helping him in his studies. He needn't to start from high school for he was deemed as 'advanced' and he reached the standards of a typical college student. It was evident as he would study complicated scientific, rarely mathematical books and language since he was young.

And for economics, he would watch the news and search it up online.You see, he still had an ounce of educated matter in him, just learnt in different ways.

Time wouldn't wait or waste on him so he hastily packed up his belongings and retreated out of the 2nd floor with Jin.

They arrived at the hospital afterwards and the usual, he was greeted by a wave of people.

"Doctor!" A fellow one of his profession waved in a friendly way as he passed by.

"Hey!" He greeted with a smile on his face.

"A lot of people know you, huh?" Taehyung fasten his pace a little.

"Of course they know me, they always have," they arrived at the door and a line of patients greeted the doctor.

He immediately sat down on his chair and opened his desktop.

"So, Ms. Lim will go first," he muttered and called the said patient.

It was another busy day at the clinic. Chatting with patients to keep them entertained, bringing food for Jin, phone calls and stacks of paper, it was all done simultaneously.

He didn't have so much patients so they decided to go home early.

"Ready to go?" Jin said, with his bag clung on his shoulder.

Taehyubg shut off the desktop and stood, "that was a lot of work today." He stretched out to ease the tension residing in his muscles.

"Let's have dinner, shall we?" Jin removed his coat and he's back to his casual self.