CHAPTER 4: NEW JOB

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

A day passed and he was invited to Jin's work place, to see what he does in a day. Not only that but he opted to work as he was jobless. He needed his own money, you know.

Back when he lived with Jungkook, the latter always told him that he should relax and he will buy him whatever he needs. However, that's not the case anymore, he needed to work, being at home bored the hell out of him. L̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶o̶o̶p̶.̶.

Jin gave him a position of being his apprentice. Unfortunately his secretary left because she was offered a job in a different country. He assured him that all he had to do was make schedule arrangements prior check-ups and conventions. He was a great doctor so he'd be invited to various events not only local but international p̶l̶a̶y̶b̶o̶y̶ as well.

Taehyung combed his peach dyed hair and checked every angle of his reflection before he got his bag and went downstairs.

"V!" Jin waved his hand as he called him.

"Come on, let's go!" Taehyung ran up to him and the doctor draped his arm around his shoulder before they left going to the hospital that he worked in.

It took a considerable amount of time before they finally arrived. They both got out of the car and as they were making their way, Taehyung halted, unsure if he will do his new job correctly.

Jin didn't hear footsteps trailing behind him so he spun with his heel, hands pocketed with a questioning intonation, "why did you stop walking?"

Uncertainty filled his void of speech when he shrugged, "I don't know if I am eligible for the job."

Jin's footsteps approached the hybrid and patted him on the shoulder, "I believe you can do it. You're pretty smart. Based on my observations for the past two years, you're a fast learner."

"Really?" His question came out.

"Of course. I know a good learner by the eye," he flashed a sincere grin and ruffled his peach hair, later the pair traveled their way.

As soon as they entered, several nurses and doctors got swooned as soon as Jin came into the venue.

He sighed softly and rolled his eyes, 'happens everyday. I know I'm good looking.'

Taehyung was left in an oblivion of the fact that Jin's the heartthrob of the hospital. People couldn't pass by without taking double glances at the doctor.

"Doctor Kim!" A group of female nurses waved and he sent a flying kiss for he wanted a good laugh,

Once he released the kiss, the girls pushed each other to catch it. Ridiculous sight that his eyes ever encountered, Taehyung thought.

"This happens everyday?" He asked the doctor while catching up to his pacing.

"Well, what I can say? They want a piece of me," he winked at him and Taehyung sweetly giggled at him as they walked.

He swore to himself that Jin is good at making him laugh and his handsome face never cease to amaze him.

Sometimes he wondered, how can someone so sweet, humorous and handsome still be single? He'd make a great partner.

Before they went in, Jin opened the door for him to enter, "after you."

He made his entrance and there were already so many patients in the waiting area. His old secretary arranged this before she left, that's why there's so much.

In actuality, Jin has his own clinic, no neighbouring one. Remember how in doctor's clinics there are more than one room? Like there are two other doctors there, well, he had enough money to make it exclusive for himself.