CHAPTER 23: NEW NEIGHBOUR

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

"I'm going to find Taehyung, and I'll make sure that he'll remember me," he said with full determination.

"How are you going to find him?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow as he questioned.

"I remember him, he was with Jin, he must be near somewhere," Jungkook told.

Then he had something in mind which aroused his lips to curl up in a grin, Namjoon was shaken by the sudden mood shift so he interrogated, "had something in mind?"

Jungkook didn't want to straight up confront Jin, as he just thought that he'll have lesser chances of getting Taehyung back, so he's going to get all sly in retrieving him.

He had a hunch that he fancied Taehyung, of course he thought of that because it would be impossible if two years passed without him having feelings for him so if two were to play a game, he would play sneakily.

"Oh yes I do, Joon," Jungkook replied.

"Care to discuss?" Namjoon articulated.

Yoongi and Jimin leaned closer to anticipate what the mafia boss had in mind.

[MEANWHILE AT JIN]

Jin grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

They came home from work and during that hour, Jin couldn't even focus on his work, his eyes always landed on Taehyung.

Jin never felt such immense passion for someone, never would he think that someone would love to be in his arms.

At that moment, he threw away the idea of the people missing Taehyung, heck he didn't care anymore.

Nothing was to be heard of but the gruff moans they both emitted.

Taehyung was the first to pull away and their lips got swollen. He laid on Jin's chest and buried his face on the crook of his neck, it fitted so perfectly.

"I love you, Jin," Taehyung panted out.

Jin extended out his arms and hugged him, he kissed his cheek and whispered, "I love you too, V."

They had been dating for a week, and that was the best one week Jin ever had in his entire life. He took Taehyung out to dates after work, ate to his favourite places and buy him whatever he wanted. He asked him out that week and that established their relationship.

To be honest, this was his first relationship in his entire life and it scared him at first since he didn't know if Taehyung will be worthy to be his first love, but all he knew that he'll be happy.

They laid down in blissful silence as Jin hummed a tune while playing with Taehyung's peachy locks.

The first time he saw his dyed hair, his heart almost jumped out of his chest, how can someone be so ethereal?

"You know how to sing, Jin?" Taehyung looked up.

He stopped humming and he chuckled, "a little bit. Why?"