Betrayal At The House On The Hill Part 5

Before I even know it, Arthur's brother is power-walking out of the basement, and the YouTubers are right on his heels.

"Where are you going?" Oli asks.

"What are you doing?" Joey wants to know.
Arthur's brother ignores their questions and focuses his attention on Sarah the maid, who's creeping across the lawn. She sees him, and for the first time ever, genuine fear flashes across her face. I stop, everyone stops. He storms towards her.

"Up the stairs," Oli commands.

"Go up the stairs." He grabs my arm and we run up, followed by Joey and Eva. We run up the stairs, and just as we reach the porch, we see Arthur's brother grab Sarah and slices her throat open.

"Oh, shoot!" Joey can't believe what he's seeing. Arthur's brother just actually murdered Sarah the Creepy Maid, right in front of them.

"Oh god!" Eva yells, burying her head in solid arm as he wraps an arm around her.

"Yes! Take that gothic bitch!!" I scream at her.

Then home boy, Marvin comes out of nowhere and charges at Arthur's brother, trying his best to punch him out, but the brother just flips him over and starts stabbing him with his hook. Before they know it, the groundskeeper has joined the maid in death, and Arthur's brother is ready for Round 3.

"Fuck yess!" I'm first pumping. Joey grabs my hand and lowers it, as he intertwines our hands, he looks straight ahead.

"Behind you!" Oli shouts. My head shoots towards the fight. Arthur has arrived, and he immediately shoots his brother in both shoulders. We scream, and for an awful moment, I think that Arthur's won...but then, Arthur's brother pulls himself to his knees, grabs the gun (which Arthur somehow dropped in the confusion), and empties the bullets into Arthur's chest, as the butler stares up at me, I smile as the evil butler topples into the fountain, and he doesn't get up again.

"He's done it," Oli breathes hugging me and lifting me up slightly. He does the same to Eva and I hug Joey, staring him in the eyes. He laughs loudly, pressing his lips to mine, I take his face in my hands and smile widely.

"Can we go home?" Eva asks.

"This is over," i sigh finally content, staring at Arthur's floating corpse with an empty look in his big brown eyes. I make eye contact with everyone in the group.

"It's finally over."

Is it though?

No, the fucking answer is no!

Seconds after Arthur's brother has completed the murders of Arthur, Marvin, and Sarah, he turns on his heel and heads straight for us survivors.

"He's coming after us." Joey grabs me pulling me backwards with him.

"What are you doing?" Oli shouts, his voice shaking. Eva blinks.

"Wait, what?"

"What are you doing?" As Arthur's brother approaches them, Oli pulls Eva towards the door.

"Get back inside!" And we all do. From there, it's a rush of pushing, shouting, and clawing at the door. Just when I'm beginning to worry that this could be the end for us, Arthur's brother fades away into the night.

Thank you.

"Get in," Eva repeats over and over. It's over. The end is in sight. But there is still one more thing we have to do before we can leave this awful place forever.

"What just happened?" Oli asks

"Guys." Eva points.

"The sun's coming up." Arthur may be dead, but if they don't do the ritual and banish the evil before the sun rises, we'll end up just like him.