Freak Show Part 1

A/n- Ok so i have been gone for a long while, a lot has happened but here is a small filler for everyone requesting and personally reaching out to me that my story isn't dead, and honestly i'm glad i took a break because my old writing style is horrible, god i'm cringing,but anyway its good to be back. 

same pov

"It was exactly like what happened with Shane-," Oli said, trying his best to process the death he just witnessed. 

"She choked."

"But longer and she like twerked while she died." Tim points out, gesturing widly. 

Everyone seems confused. I know we were the ones voted into the challenge. Not GloZell. She was in the safe zone. Nothing was supposed to happen to her. But it did.

And no one has any idea. 

Oli pointed to the artifact in my hands. 

"You guys got the artifact. That's a relief. The artifact is the only thing that makes sense about this entire scenario."

"What happened?" Sierra yells with wide eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait, what happened upstairs with the perverse games? What did you have to do?" asks Matt looking at me. 

Joey's eyes dart around the room,landing on me, i nod slightly. "There were mannequins. We had to do things that..." His voice is catatonic yet again, looking in my direction. 

"Yeah." I decide to jump in, defensive as usual.

 "It was perverted. So..." i say averting my eyes. 

"No! Look!" He points. 

"They got the artifact, so someone else had to die!" Die. God I'm a murderer. 

And that's when a lightbulb goes off in Oli's head, i can practically see it. 

"You went upstairs." Eva's talking now, and we all look at her, she sounds like a female version of Sherlock Holmes.

 "And your name was called because GloZell put you up there. So GloZell died!" She yells, pointing at Joey. 

Joey's eyes widen. "She put my name in there?"

"Yeah!" Sierra says. "She had just told us!"

Matt frowned looking at me sadly. 

"That is very true." For a few moments, i can see the wheels begin to turn in his mind. He wants someone to blame. I do too. But that's before his number one suspect opens her mouth and talks.

"Were all gonna die! What's the point? She didn't do anything and she's dead." Lele yells pointing at GloZell. I see Matt roll his eyes. 

"Okay, we were playing spin the bottle and kissing mannequins," I snap, walking towards Matt as I saw a fame behind his eyes, "so I don't think we were focusing on who we wanted to kill!"

"Listen." Matt can feel his blood boiling, staring me dead in m eyes. 

"To be honest with you, I don't want to hear anything that you have to say, because every single time—"

"Matt! No! She's good!" Joey yells. 

Like hell I am.

Matt raises his voice, drowning out Joey's pleas. 

"Every single time she goes to play a game or goes into the hat, she doesn't die!" That struck a nerve. I slouched, backing down, shock and hurt evident on my face.

This proves it. This proves, without a doubt, everything i've done and defended him and helped, i guess it's every man for himself. He thinks i'm working with the evil spirit. He thinks i'm the guilty one. That hurt. 

What was that old Harry Potter quote?

Neither can live while the other survives. 

I guess i'm gonna have to kill my friend.