Freak Show: Part 2

"Okay, you know what?" Fire burns in my body; Huh I guess i finally seemed to have reached my breaking point.

 "Here's the truth, okay? We voted, Joey wanted her to die, and that's it." I scream in his face, slapping a hand over my mouth when the words left it.

"y/n!"

"It's the truth! I had to, Joey! I'm tired of him blaming it on everyone, but whoever's fault it is!" i yell, turning myself around to face Joey. 

Matt turns his attention to Joey, pointing a trembling finger at GloZell's corpse. 

"You voted for her?" oh shit, everyones scared now. Joey's looking at me with betrayal in his eyes, Im sorry.

I had to.

But I don't regret it.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Im sorry Joey.

"We had to vote for someone!" I screamed. 

"But you don't understand—" Joey began.

"No, Listen. There was a journal. A death type book. U-Upstairs. And whatever name we put in the journal died." Everyone gasps now, i place the artifact on the mantle and close my eyes. I think of everyone that had lost there life and everyone who will eventually meet the same fate. but it's okay. 

They're his ghosts now, not mine. Both of them. The girl he murdered, and the girl he failed to save. 

Just when I think were all ok and calming down, Matt turns to face me while standing up. 

"So you went up there with Joey-," he sneers, glaring at me, "-and got her killed." My eyes widen and Sierra gets up, touching his arm gently, she tries to get him to stop. 

But the damage is done. How dare he blame me for this. How dare he act all high and mighty when he's just as much of a scumbag as the rest of us. How dare he cross his arms in that B-boy stance, staring at me with hatred. How dare he.

Im ashamed at what happens next but i snapped.

"Actually, it was either you or her!" she screams, relishing the shocked look on his face. That's a blatant lie, I don't want anyone to die, I never did. 

"And Joey saved you. He saved you, so shut up and sit down!" I scream, Theres so much anger coursing through me, i could kill. With that, I shoves him onto the couch and left him there to blink his life away.

"Well, in that case, thanks, guys!" says Tim in a halfhearted attempt to defuse the situation. Everyone exchanged looks, knowing more tension has entered. With a feud brewing, Eva brings me to her side. 

It should've been him. Matt. Not GloZell. GloZell was my friend. 

-----

Tim takes a deep breath, so does Oli.  

"Man, those two are going at it like cats and dogs over there. By the time this is over, one of them is gonna end up bumping off the other. Either that, or they'll have a few rounds of hate sex. One of the two." Tim says to Oli, Oli gives him a weird look and Matt stand up shaking his head profusely. 

'I'd rather die." he sneers.

"Oh baby i can make that wish come true." 

-----

And then, before all of us can have a moment of silence, a loud-ass roar penetrates my ears. It's loud, it's beastly, it's terrifying, and it threatening our lives. 

Everyone screams. Oli hides behind Joey, pretty funny scene, may I add, Sierrs grabs Matt's arm and I latch onto Eva, and Tim jumps up onto a nearby chair.

"W-what was that?" Joey stutters. 

"It sounded like an animal!" Eva shouts, gripping my arm for dear life.

Arthur then steps forward. 

"The evil of this house knows someone is trying to imprison it. It's unleashed its guardian to make sure that doesn't happen."

"What guardian?" I ask, shaking slightly. But fucking Arthur doesn't reply. 

"What the hell was that noise?" Lele whimpers.

"Guys..." Even Oli's a nervous wreck.

 "Something's coming for us." Oh ok, Please continue to make it dramatic. 

The lights go out.

But a lightbulb turns on in Lele's head apparently. 

"Another girl, you guys. Three girls have died!!" Lele screams, as the lights come back on.

Oh shit. Four deaths. One; Shane's—was due to circumstances beyond our control, well. 

But the other three; Andrea was chosen for death, so was Justine, and now... 

"Yeah," Eva agrees.

"I think that's a little sketchy." Sierra adds. 

Joey frowns at us. 

"Why is that sketchy?"He asks with the mos confused face ever. 

"Don't forget, Shane died," Oli points out. 

"He's a guy..." Tim trails off. 

But Lele, much to my relief, is having none of it. 

"He was poisoned, okay? We're literally voting for girls." My thoughts exactly.

Matt, of course, has to insert himself into the conversation. "So maybe the evil spirit hates girls for some reason," he says sarcastically. 

"Maybe it's a girl." Tim pipes up. 

"Shut up, Tim. I'm serious. Every non-Shane person who's died so far—girls. All of them. We started with six. Me, y/n, Lele, and Eva are the only female YouTubers still alive. This isn't a coincidence. It can't be. Someone is trying to kill off all the women." Sierra says sitting on the couch while Matt sits next to her rubbing her arm. My grip on the chair i have now occupied tightens. 

"There's a lady-killer on the loose!" Eva says. 

"Eva—"

"I think us girls have to stick together," Eva announces, glaring at the boys like they're the living embodiment of all that is wrong with the world. Sierra nods, knocking Matt's arm off of her shoulder and stands up walking to Eva and I. 

Joey raises his hand, as if he's a student, Eva calls on him.

"Can I be a part of that since I'm, like, Bi?" he says winking at me, i roll my eyes but can't deny a smile creeping onto my face. Even Sierra smiled at that.

But then, my smile fades away, as I think of the girls left.Sure, Eva's a bit too smart for her own good, and Lele may or may not be clinically insane, and Sierra can be an airhead at some times, but they're all good people. Both of them. And I will not let the 'lady-killing demon' destroy them

"No more dead girls. Not now. Not ever.'" y/n says, everyone stays quiet letting those words linger for a moment. 

A/n- So this gonna have like 4 parts. Sorry.