Wicked Hallucinations Part 2

Everyone screams. Oli shouts "Holy shit!" and immediately runs for the exit. The others including me follow him, knocking over countless plants on their way out, no longer caring about the zombie waiting outside.

Joey, especially, is in hysterics. "Get out of here! Get the hell out!"

I agree. Real or not real, I'm not going to get killed by a goddamn swamp monster of all things.

"Shit!" Oli moans.

"He's coming!" I scream.

"You're not leading us to a way we can go!" Eva fires back. At this point, we're a good five feet away from the greenhouse, but the swamp monster is still lumbering in our direction. My heels are stabbing into my feet, so I'm not sure how much farther i can run before something goes wrong. Leave us alone go away go away—

All of a sudden, the zombie throws itself at the swamp man's chest.

Joey blinks. Hell I do too.

"What is happening?" He asks.

"What the hell?" mutters Oli.

"It's like...bloody...zombie versus Yeti!"

The zombie attempts to tackle the swamp man, but one quick punch from the latter's massive fist sends it sprawling onto the ground. Then, just for good measure, the newer monster picks up his challenger and tosses it around like a rag doll.

"Oh, shit!" Lele yells excitedly. I never thought she'd be cheering for a freakin' swamp monster, but...maybe they misjudged him. Maybe he's on their side after all.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I yell happy something is going good. The swamp monster grabs the zombie and punches him in the face a few times.

"He's helping us!" Joey gasps. He grabs my shoulders, shaking me, with a grin on his face.

"Yeah," says Lele with a shrug.

"I mean...we created him. Basically." She right.
By now, our creation has achieved his first KO, and the zombie is a lifeless heap on the ground. The swamp man smirks, scoops up his fallen enemy, flings it over his shoulder, and stomps away.

"WWE!" Oli cheers.

"John Cena!" I laugh way to hard.

"Where's he taking him?" Joey wants to know.

Lele wrinkles her nose.

"Is he gonna eat it?" Whatever. Doesn't matter. It was trying to kill us anyway.

"Wait. We need a key, right?" Eva asks in a panic.

Joey nods. "Let's go see what he did."

"Wait." Eva hunches over a strange clump of dirt, struggling to catch her breath.

"Guys. Guys!"

We gather around her.

"Oh, wow," Oli murmurs, But I cant see, he is examining the object in Eva's hand. He lights up. And I know what it is, without even seeing it.

"The key!" Fuck yes.

"The key." Lele breathes a sigh of relief. One down. Two to go.

"All right," says Oli.

"Let's go. Where do we need to go now?" He asks.

"We need to go to the second location," Joey replies.

"The second..." Lele frowns.

"Wait a second. Where's the map?" As soon as the words are out of her mouth, all of the color drains from Oli's cheeks.