Betrayal At The House On The Hill Part 1

They're all broken. I finally woke up on the couch.

"Why were you screaming?" They all asked, I just handed them the note and Pli hugged me so tight, I think I couldn't breathe.
But were damaged.

Oli can't take a step forward without wincing. Eva's eyes are a sea of hollow emptiness. And Joeys the same, no life, and I'm just numb.

We enter Vincent's room.

"Where is he?" Joey murmurs, more to himself than anyone else. Then, he sees the madman, and he tries to smile.

"We got the keys. Come on."

"Please," moans Vincent.

"Please don't tease me." He cried, I walked up and placed a Hand on his shoulder dangling the key in front of him and unlocking one lock. He smiled widely.  Each other YouTuber except for Oli, takes a key and gets to work on one of the locks.

"There we go. Thank God." Joey says. And with that, the straitjacket falls off, and Vincent turns to face us.

"I'm free." Vincent's voice is a mixture of joy and bewilderment.

"My hallucinations are gone." Oli smiles. I smile, Joey and Eva smile. Lele died, but At least Vincent is free. At least the group is one step closer to home. But then, Vincent notices something behind me, and his eyes grow cold.

"You."

"Y/n?" Joey squeaks. Vincent shakes his head.

"I don't envy the road that lies ahead of you. The owner of this house...is a monster." An angry snarl permeates his tone.

"You can have it all. The house...the hallucinations...the madness..." he spits out with venom. Arthur pushes his way past me.

"That will be all, Vincent!" I'm so confused. But Vincent shakes his head.

"You don't control me anymore," he snaps, staring the butler dead in the eye. Then, to the others

"I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen." Oli wrinkles his forehead. I furrow my brows, Wait...tried to warn?...

Then it hit me.

You've been warned. One among you is in league with the evil of the house.

Suddenly, all of the missing puzzle pieces fall into place. Vincent...he's the one who warned us...someone's with the evil...and that person...that person...

"If I were you," says Vincent to the group, "I'd run."

...is Arthur. God no please not an ally.

"Run!" he screams, pushing Joey and Eva ahead of him.

"Go! Run!"

And we do. By not before Arthur grabs me as everyone runs down the stairs.

But I know They don't get very far.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun." Arthur whispers in my ear. Betrayal and fury roar like a fire in my heart. Arthur? Why? We trusted you. And now...oh dammit, I should've seen this coming. He walks down the stairs with me, holding a knife to my throat.

"It's me." The butler's face twists itself into a grin. I look down.

"I admit it. I needed the artifacts, and the previous owner's gone, so...I could have this house..." He says.

"You played us," Joey snaps.

"Hey, hey let her go." Joey continues, Eva looks at me scared.

"Guys..." I whisper. They're all lined up execution style.  Arthur responds by fishing a piece of parchment out of his pocket and tossing it to the side.

"What is that?" asks Joey.

"That's the ritual." Oli's voice is a defiant shout.

"We did the ritual!"

"You did the wrong one." Arthur touches my cheek, then turns my head forcefully towards Joey.

"Don't you touch her." He yells, Arthur doesn't say anything but,

"Good night."

Before i can react, the traitorous maid shoves a napkin onto Joey's face, covering his nose and mouth completely. Joey struggles for a few moments, tries to scream, and finally collapses onto the floor.

"Joey, no!" i cry out. Is he dead? That traitorous butler poisoned Shane, of course he did, and who knows what kind of deadly chemicals could be on that napkin?

Oh fuck...he just killed Joey Graceffa. Right in front of us. As if things couldn't possibly get any worse, the groundskeeper whips out a similar napkin.

"Oli!" Eva screams.  It's too late. The napkin's on his face...he's fighting it...he's gone.
I'm alone. Eva struggles when Sarah then places her other napkin on her face, she struggles and then nothing, falls limp only. All my friends are dead. I wait for my horrible death, but I don't get anything, I only get dragged to a another room, catching a glimpse of my friends limp bodies is a nightmare. Ik this room, it's the one where we played the perverse games, but no more manikins. Arthur throws me on the bed. Laughing a fuck Ton,

"Now sweetheart, I need to go help, my friends dispose of your friends, but when I return, you are all mine." I look at him fearfully as he gets on top of me, I struggle but his knees are pinning my arms, then I see the napkin from earlier and as it hits my face it all goes black.