Mannequins Part 1

(Heavily edited)

I sit there hugging joey while tears fall down his face.

"Look, I'm sorry Joey, but, one of us had to go." Oli says with sympathy lacing his voice.

"Why her though?" He asks, tears in his eyes.

"I don't know." Oli sighs.

"- Guys, I mean, we just killed Justine-"He sits shocked.

"- I know" Tim finishes.

"Just what's next? i cant think of her anymore, it hurts." We buried her alive, she's screaming, suffocating.

"ok well did we get another clue?" Lele asks.

But GloZell ignoring Lele's question and cutting me off as I begin to answer and says,

"We just buried Justine but you were acting like you were just so sad, and I just don't believe that you were really that upset. I didn't buy the act at all y/n and joey." I gasp, looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"You didn't buy my act?" I ask incredulously.

"What is wrong with you?" Joey asks gagging.

"I don't believe it at all." She says, sitting back.

"She was my friend!" Joey yells slamming his hand on the table.

"Look we can argue about this as much as possible and accuse everyone, but—" oli gets cut off.

"No! I'm just accusing them! Joey and y/n!"

"Why are you accusing me?" I ask a hand on my hip.

"No words from you, y/n. I don't want to hear anything from you." She says putting her hand up.

"She's being such a-"

"Dat-dat-dat-dat-dat!" She yells cutting Joey off. I couldn't hold it in her yelling at joey when he jut lost someone he loved, hell no!

"Oh, Shut up GloZell, ok because i don't buy your act, you are just so quick to blame everyone but i see you as the one that is shady as fuck because you blame everyone to implicate everyone but yourself as the rat, so they forget you are the evil one and you haven't done anything to help us just follow us then sit on your ass so shut it before i make you! Got it?!" Everyone just stayed silent but it was broken by Matt, who placed a hand on my back.

"Can we just figure out the box?" He asks gently.

"please." I sigh sitting down, my hand rubbing my temple. The square-shaped box, found along with the artifact. We've buried Justine alive in her grave, and this box is all we get in return. Matt picks up the box. He shakes it, and it makes a faint rattling sound.

"My only question is, what's going on in there?" I just shrug.

"Who knows?" Seconds after Matt puts the box back on the table, Sierra snatches it up.

"It's just a piece of wood! Literally nothing in it!" She yells.  All of sudden Oli snatches the box from Sierra and smashes it on the table.

"Oh my god!" We all yell, sitting there shocked as wooden splinters land in front of me.

"What the hell?!" He screams felling back. And all that's left of the box are a few wooden pieces and a small slip of paper.

"Hey a slip of paper, i guess Oli's rage helped after all." I shrug smiling slightly.

"this is what we get a piece of paper with the word "idle" written on it." Eva explains.

Idol? Like a singing competition?" GloZell yells.