Saving Shane

(Edited)

"SHANE!!" Everyone is screaming and getting up out of there seats, there sits my best friend, spitting up blood, acting like he's ok when he's coughing up a lung. We also rushes over to him, Eva starts crying and runs over to shane.
Matt reads the telegram and says he's been poisoned and to save him it all begins with the first dish but what were they doing search or something then sara walks in with the final dish and Oli being the closets opened it.

"holy s**t !"

"what the fuck?" I yell. the lid was taken off to reveal a decapitated head (the dead body)

"wait whats in its mouth?" No no no. Oli sticks his hand in the dead persons mouth to pull out a card to look for a specific symbol to find the antidotes hidden on the first floor somewhere, as Eva walk over to Shane.

"I am so sorry this happened." She tells him.

"it's ok but i just want to spend my last moments with you guys"

"no they are not your last moments ok we get our fairy tale ending " I'm cyryign.

She says that and shane smiles as much he can before coughing again.

"i don't know what to do i go to help no one lets me and i can't intrude on Eva and Shane's moment because it might be their last but i don't want to see my brother die (not biological)" like why. I go to shane and see him smile at me he tells us to lean in as GloZell brings the first antidote to shane.

I saw joey and hadn't even realized because all this i convinced Eva to tell her feelings but why couldn't i tell mine

"10 minutes" I felt my heart sink as i kneeled next to Shane and told him i loved him and Eva said it too then he told us to live for him and make it though

"You guys promise?" He asks with hey serious look on his face we both not tears falling down my And Eva's cheeks. Were crying and pleading for him to stay alive.

" 6 minutes" God shut up Arthur.
We try to get as many people to help with The antidote, however our so-called five minutes now and it seems like Shanes time is running out.

Justine brings out the second antidote and gives it to us. We give it to Shane and he seems to relax a bit, that's when I realize there's 20 seconds left on the clock, I just held his hand as Eva sobbed into his shoulder.

" Times up, thats it shane is dead" that's when joey grabbed me and comforted me my basically brother was dead and my best friend who loved him looks broken and is sobbing into Oli's shoulder i have to admit i did feel safe in his arms for some reason, but he said with tears in his eyes as everyone came out and imediatley started pointing fingers. i noticed some paper thing in shane's jacket pocket so i pulled it up and held it out to joey and said read it.

"HEY EVERYONE SHUT UP! Joey come read this from shane's pocket." he starts to read......

AUTHORS NOTE:

sorry i know i said everyday but high school is hard but i will be posting tomorrow because it's Saturday hope you enjoyed it comment what should happen next.