Wicked Halluciantions Part 4

Finally, we reach our destination.

"What's down here?" Eva , a nervous twitch in her otherwise stoic expression. Arthur opens the door. I brace myself and enter the room...
only to be confronted with a pair of electric chairs.

Leles hand covers her open mouth, and she barely manages to bite back a scream.

The chairs of a madman. Electroshock therapy. Is this what Vincent went through? Are lele  and Oli going to be shocked into insanity?

"Oh, look," she whimpers, pointing to their customary note. Joey massages her shoulders, his hands trying their hardest to calm her frightened nerves.

"What does it say?"

"My name is Dr. Price, and I have developed a unique treatment for overcoming hallucinations. Each voted-for guest needs to take a seat in their respective learning chair. Their partner must then lock them into the chair by securing the straps. Located across from the learning chairs are crates containing metal rings. Each of you must stand across from your partner, behind the chalk mark on the floor, and toss the rings into the five electrical rods. Missed rings will give their partner a little shock."

Lele's eyes widen. She's not looking forward to it. Not at all. Olía eyes widen too, and he's shaking.

"The first guest to have three rings around any of the electrical rods will complete the circuit and cure their partner's hallucinations. However, the guest who failed to learn will suffer a severe shock, which will end their life.
You have thirty minutes before the chairs short-circuit on their own, killing both guests. The timer will start as soon as both guests are securely fastened into their chairs. Good luck."

"Yeah, sure," mutters Lele sarcastically.

"Good luck." Joey hears her.

"Lele. Listen to me. Nothing is going to happen to you. I'll get you out of here in one piece. I promise." Joey leads Lele and places her in the chair.

"You're not gonna die," Eva hisses through clenched teeth as she locks Oli into his learning chair.

"Hold on, okay? Stay with me. Don't..."

"I won't." She nods, rolls up his sleeves, and secures the final strap. As Joey is strapping in Lele, Arthur grabs my shoulder and hands me a note.

I read it aloud,

"For the Unchosen victim, you may have a fate deemed worse than the others, you will sit on the chair behind the machine and watch the match happen, whenever someone misses you have the choice to take the electrical shock for them or let them be shocked."

I gasp and look at Arthur who holds out his hand. I take it and he leads me to the chair which is placed behind the machine, I sit and he brings to tighten the restrains. I examine the chair. There is a button right by my left hand and if I press it I take the bolt of electricity from Oli and on the right a similar button for Lele. I'm scared. I stare at Arthur as he's done tightening my hand restraints. He beds down to do my leg ones. I'm so numb I can't even feel his hand move my ankle to secure the restraint. I wanna be a hero but I don't wanna be.

"Hey, hey you'll be ok." Arthur says after tying her down. I shake my head, someone is gonna die. Oh god.

"You'll be ok, sweetheart you'll be ok." He whispers to me, patting my shoulder, I don't say anything. He leaves the room as I stare at him leave, then I look at Lele and Oli. As Eva and Joey take their places behind the chalk mark. The timer starts.

Joey throws his first ring. It bounces off the rod, which causes Lele to scream a string of profanities. Then, it's Eva's turn, and Oli has just enough time to squeeze out a quick "you got this" before she misses the rod by a good six inches.