*38*

---
As they walked down the hall hand in hand, Jimin couldn't help but feel nervous.

oh mother of everything good in this world shit's about to go doWn

He took deep breaths as they quietly walked, blushing an adorable shade of pink whenever Jungkook would spontaneously peck his temple or cheek. He leaned onto the side of Jungkook's arm, lightly swinging their intertwined hands back and forth.

"You're so fucking precious, y'know that?" Jimin let out a giggle and lightly bit Jungkook's arm.

"Of course I know I'm fucking precious. I'm a fucking hoot" Throwing his head back, Jungkook let out a hearty laugh and gently pinched Jimin's cheek.

"Can't say you're lying babe" Jimin scrunched up his nose and pouted his lips out for a kiss.

Gladly taking his offer, Jungkook planted a fat smooch on his lips before turning to enter his unit's bunker.

"Welcome to my humble abode part two" Jungkook let go of Jimin's hand and dramatically spun around in the empty space in the middle of the room.

Jimin nearly doubled over in laughter, tears forming in his eyes from laughing so hard. He covered his mouth and looked away, eyes crinkling in the way Jungkook loves so much.

Jungkook stopped spinning, sticking his arms out to the side as he pretended to almost lose his balance.

"Okay you big goof. Which one's your bed" Gesturing to the one farthest in, Jungkook walked towards it and placed the bag on the bed next to him, patting his other side for Jimin to sit.

Jimin took a seat and placed his chin on Jungkook's shoulder, looking up at him through his lashes. Jungkook stared back down at him, a soft smile on both their faces.

The taller gently rubbed his cheek against the smaller's, causing Jimin to hum in contentment.

for a moment he almost forgot what he was supposed to do

"C'mon, let's eat, hm? I brought dinner because a little birdy told me that you practically live off of red bull and ramyun"

Jungkook gasped and held his chest in mock offence.

"a snAKE"

"hey nO Daehyun's a sweet little bb and he doesn't deserve this type of disRESPECT"

"okay LoOk paperwork is a lot of effort and ramyun is just so easy to make and eat and it's comfort food don't judge me and red bull is practically just coffee on steroids so it does the same thing don't tRASH ME-"

Smiling fondly at his rambling, Jimin took a deep breath and reached forward to grab hold of one of Jungkook's hands.

"Okay, okay you big oaf. Let's just eat. I have something to tell you later" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows and nudged Jimin's shoulder playfully.

"oOh OoH baBe's hiding thinggsss. Is it a surprise?" Reaching up to cover his mouth, Jimin let soft giggles escape his body.

"Yeah yeah.. I guess it is"

"wiLl I LiKe iT" Jimin felt his heart pump harder in his chest. He hesitated for a second.

"I sure hope you do" Not quite catching Jimin's slight change in mood, Jungkook opened the bag and pulled out its contents, eyes ogling at all the delicious food.

"wAhw did you really make all of this?" Jimin snickered and pretended to brush dust off his shoulder.

"sUh, you bet cho ass I did. Who d'you think I am?" Jungkook gave him a sly smile.

"my baBy"

"oh shut up and eat already"

---
it's time. fuck.

"So, what'd you wanna tell me?" Jimin took a deep breath for what felt like the umpteenth time. He was getting jittery.

"Alright, uh, can you close your eyes for me first?" Jungkook rose an eyebrow before closing his eyes.

"'Kay" Giving a half-hearted smile, he rubbed his clammy hands against his pants.

"Sorry, just bare with me for a bit" Jungkook gave a nonchalant shrug.

"I don't mind" Jimin nodded, even though he knew Jungkook couldn't see him. It was aimed more at himself as a form of reassurance.

you can do this

He reached for the bag and pulled out a light grey box with a silver bow on top. It was probably half the size of a shoe box, and quite honestly Jimin was surprised when Jungkook didn't notice it was in there when rummaging for the food.

"Okay, hold out both your hands in front of you."

Doing as he's told without complaint, Jimin nervously pursed his lips before putting the box in his hands.

"You can open your eyes now"

Opening his eyes, Jungkook's eyes sparkled with curiosity as he silently 'ooh'd' at the box. Giving it a gentle shake, he eyed Jimin with a fake look of suspicion.

"This won't like- explode on me will it? I'll probably cry if it does" Jimin gave a soft smile and shook his head.

"Nahh I ain't that evil" Grinning at me, he delicately tugged the ribbon off and slowly lifted the lid.

Inside was a few layers of white wrapping tissue paper. Carefully lifting the layers away, Jungkook stared at the contents of the box.

Underneath laid 2 folded baby onesies; one a soft lavender and the other a delicate blue, and two patterned baby hats. Sat on top of everything was the positive pregnancy test (properly cleaned and everything worry not), and the ultrasound photo.

*viciously slams fist on tables repeatedly* IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY

idk when the next update will be but please know i didn't forget about this i'm just reaallyyyy stuck🥲🤡🧎thank you all who continued to wait for an update i appreciate it a lot🥺

thank you all who continued to wait for an update i appreciate it a lot🥺