*36*

mini profile on Jungkook's team
Jeon Jungkook - 23 years old
              Team Captain - coordinates their missions/calls the shots - specializes in everything (extremely well rounded)
       Jung Hoseok - 24 years old
              Co-Captain - specializes in combat (far and close range, weapon savvy)
       Kang Seonyoo - 21 years old (youngest)
              knives men - specializes in close combat
       Choi Daehyun - 22 years old
              sniper/backup - relatively well rounded
       Han Saehyuk - 24 years old
              programming/hacking - specializes in stuff like disarming things and hacking, pilates/drives things
---
Jungkook

---
After hours of filling out and signing stacks of forms, Jungkook's brain was about to burst. He massaged his temples and sighed, clutching onto his pen in his other hand. Jungkook rubbed his eyes before continuing to read, approve, and sign the papers. Luca laid curled up in a corner of the office, slipping in and out of sleep.

Jungkook's stomach growled and he closed his eyes in exhaustion, trying to focus all of his energy into finishing his work first.

focus, stupid

"Captain?" Jungkook looked up from his work and stared at Daehyun, the younger pursing his lips a little and clearing his throat awkwardly, standing up straight.

"Choi! Dae! Hyun!" Jungkook's lips tilted up into a small smile before waving his hand dismissively.

"Relax Hyun. Now what is it?" Flustered, Daehyun relaxed his posture and slouched a bit.

"O-oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to dinner with the rest of the guys? If not I could always bring you something back?"

There was always something about both Seonyoo and Daehyun that always drew people towards them; including Jungkook.

It was as if they were golden retriever puppies that were always so shy when around others at first, but got all excited and cute when they got comfortable. They always seemed like they had little imaginary tails wagging behind them. They constantly wanted to better themselves, and seeked the approval of others.

Jungkook smiled gratefully but shook his head.

"That's okay Hyun, I have a cupboard full of ramyun and a pile of paperwork calling my name." Daehyun smiled wide and nodded his head.

"Okay, sir. But I'm sure there's not that much more to do" Jungkook stared mock-longingly at the stack of paperwork.

"Yeah, you're right" he sarcastically replied. Daehyun sheepishly smiled before bowing.

"Good luck sir! You'll plow straight through it and you'll be done before you know it!" Smiling at his enthusiasm, Jungkook waved him
off.

"Yeah, yeah. You're free to go, Daehyun. Remember to have fun with the others and?" Daehyun stood up straight and saluted.

"Eat everything, sir!" Jungkook laughed and nodded.

"Atta boi! Now get out of here" And with that, Daehyun left his office. Returning to his work, Jungkook could feel his exhaustion beginning to take a toll on him. His eyes were feeling really heavy.

Resting my eyes for a minute won't hurt anyone

A few seconds later, Jungkook shot up from his relaxed posture at the sound of Luca suddenly getting up and running out of the slightly ajar door.

Too tired to try and chase down the dog, Jungkook slouched back into his chair and ran a tired hand through his hair. He let a tired sigh.

Interlocking his fingers, he stretched his arms above his head and stretched, cracking his back and knuckles.

Let's get this fucking bread

He began to viciously read and write and sign, only looking up minutes later when he heard the familiar barks and jingling of his dog's name tag as he re-entered this office. Jungkook spared him a glance before continuing to read the document he had in his hands.

Luca's continuous barks and bouncing around his desk caused Jungkook to avert his attention back on him.

"Why are you barking Lu- Dante?"

y'all interested in a q&a? if yes, leave your questiionnsss

here :)