*21*

Jungkook

---
After we ate, the both of us sat in my living room, me sitting between Jimin's legs while he sat on the couch. The t.v. was playing in the background, neither of us really paying attention to it; we just prefered to not sit in complete silence.

Jimin was currently braiding tiny bits of my hair while I scrolled through my phone. I was looking if there were any events happening this evening.

I was sitting in a way that Jimin wouldn't have a clear view of the phone screen.

Jimin was quietly humming, matching the volume of the program that was playing.

Gaining interest at a specific link, I turned my head slightly to look at Jimin.

"Jimin-si?"

"Hm?" Taking his attention away from my hair, he gave me a curious look.

a bitch is whipped

"You doing anything later?"

"Nahh. Why?" Grinning, I continued.

"There's this car show happening this evening, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"Of course! What time?"

"This one starts at around 10. Hope it's not too late for you?"

"Nah, Tae usually keeps me up at night with his constant screaming whenever he comes over. It's fine." "And what do you think I am? A baby?"

"Yeah. My baby" I smirked at Jimin as he turned a soft shade of pink.

I tugged him down to the floor and put him on my lap, his back against my chest. I held his arms to his chest with one arm, and tickled him with the other.

He squealed in my grip and wiggled, trying to get me to let go.

Sliding my arms to wrap around his waist, I snuggled my face into his neck before loosening my grip.

"Let's get you home"

---
"I'll see you in a few hours okay?"

"Okay" Jimin quickly pecked me on the lips, smiled with pink cheeks, and retreated into his house.