*33*

---
He was contemplating.

Jimin was currently sat on Jungkook's bed, in front of his laptop. He couldn't decide whether or not he should tell him or not.

It's been about 9 days since he found out about his potential pregnancy. He was going to an actual clinic the day after.

Biting his fingertips gently, he subconsciously rubbed his flat stomach with his free hand. His appearance hadn't really changed since Jungkook left; slightly longer hair and a softer look overall, but he just felt.. different. Shaking his head, Jimin took a deep breath and turned the laptop on. Opening the program Jungkook told him about before, Jimin tucked his hair behind his ear whilst looking in the monitor.

Here goes nothing

Clicking the call button, Jimin found himself tugging a pillow into his lap and hugging it, resting the bottom half of his face on it.

"Hey baby,"

Jimin's eyes curled up into their infamous crescent moon shapes as he waved at the screen.

"Hi" he replied quietly. Jungkook beamed back through the screen.

"How are you?" Jimin moved his head slightly and placed his chin atop the pillow.

"'M good. How're you?" Jungkook groaned and stretched his arms up, causing his t-shirt to ride up a little.

"Really reaaalllyy tired, but I'm holding up aight. Missing you loads" he leaned one side of his face into his palm, letting it support it.

"I miss you too Goo" Jimin once again tucked a stray piece of hair behind his ear.

"Your hair's getting a little long. You planning on cutting it?" Jimin shrugged his shoulders, reaching up to play with that daMNED piece of hair that kept falling into his eyes.

"Haven't really thought about it. Do you want me to cut it?" Jungkook smiled and shook his head.

"You do whatever you want, bub. You're still my pretty baby at the end of the day, whether you cut your hair or not." Jimin let out a soft giggle and hid his face in the pillow, then slowly looking up so his eyes could he seen.

Hearing a soft bark coming from the computer, a set of perked ears popped up into the corner of the screen beside Jungkook.

"Luca wants to say 'hi'" Jungkook bent down to the side and huffed, letting the fully grown dog rest awkwardly in his lap.

"Dante!" Fast padding could be heard going up the stairs before Dante came into view, jumping, and taking a seat beside Jimin on the bed. He happily yipped at the screen.

"Can't say he didn't wanna either" they both chuckled.

"How's Hobi?" Jungkook looked over his shoulder before gesturing for someone to come over towards him.

"You can most certainly ask him yourself" as he said that, the sun itself came up behind Jungkook, his face radiating with his smile.

"Hiya Chimmy" Jimin laughed quietly and greeted him back.

"Hey Hobi, how're you?" Hoseok grinned and shrugged.

"Probably the same as him" he pointed down at Jungkook as he spoke. "You?"

Jimin scratched the side of his nose and yawned.

"Tired and bored but what's new, right?" All three of them laughed lightly.

They were interrupted by the sound of the front door bursting open, followed by Taehyung's whining.

"I'm upstairs Tae! Hobi and Kook's on call!"

Slow thumping on the stairs gradually got louder as Taehyung approached the bedroom.

"HObi" Taehyung jumped onto the bed, making kissy faces at the screen.  Hoseok gasped and booty bumped Jungkook out of the chair, taking it for himself.

"Peanut! How are you, love? I haven't heard from you in a while" Taehyung smiled wide, and squished his cheeks in his palms.

"The internet in my apartment building has been down for the last week"

"True. It's tragic" Hoseok and Jungkook laughed.

"I'd bet"

"What've you guys been up to?" Hoseok looked back at Jungkook and shrugged.

"Training, planning. Same old, same old. How bout you guys?"

"..Not much, really. Sleeping, eating, repeating; nothing's really changed." Taehyung and Jimin held each other's hand out of frame in silent support.

They both agreed that they were going to tell them when they saw them in person.

But they both knew that it was unavoidable. No matter how long they waited.

sorry foR tHis reAllY CrAPpy fiLler that wasn't really a filler uPdaTE

not proof read but hopefully will be eventually rip

i promise to update as often as i can but like school's a bih if you know what i mean

and in return i leave you mananan because he's a goo boy :))