*23*

Jimin

---
Brushing my hair away from my face, I stared at myself in the mirror, inspecting the small details of my clothing and hair.

Taehyung smiled at me from the reflection in the mirror before ushering me out of my room.

"Now you have like- 2 hours to do what" I shrugged, not really thinking how late the actual date was.

"I dunno. We can order pizza and watch a movie until it's time for me to go?"

"Sign me up hoe" diving for my phone that laid on my couch, Taehyung dialed our favourite pizza joint (that at this point I have on speed dial 'cause we unhealthy asses) and ordered two large pizzas, one Hawaiian (cuz we knows a boi loves his pineapple on pizza) and the other deluxe.

Taehyung threw my phone to the other side of the couch once he was done ordering. The phone landed on the edge and was on the verge of falling to the ground.

"EXcuSe me, what did my phone ever do to you"

"You doNt know wheRE IT's bEen"

"Yes I do"

"No you don't"

"Uh, yes I do?"

"No, you don't"

"Boi this was a brand new phone and has only been owned by me"

"..whATevEr-"

---
"It's time for a homeboy to blAst. Have fun with Juancock tonight"

"shuT up, you've already had your fun with Hoesuck today"

"shhHhhHhhhhhHHH THaT's suPpoSed To bE a seCret you foOol" Grinning stupidly, Jimin waved goodbye as Taehyung opened the door and smiled and waved like a 4 year old.

Taehyung closed the door and Jimin let out a puff of air before picking up the boxes of pizza and moving them to the kitchen.

Washing his hands and making sure there wasn't anything on his face, Jimin plopped himself back down on his couch and browsed through his phone with the movie he and Tae were almost finished playing in the background.

The sudden knocking on the door brought Jimin out of his browsing. Shutting his t.v. off and pocketing his phone, he took a deep breath before opening the door.

Jungkook grinned down at Jimin's small form before pulling him into his arms and peppering his face and head with kisses. Jimin squealed and giggled, not even trying to hide his love for the affection Jungkook was giving him.

Pulling away but keeping his arms loosely around Jimin, Jungkook took the time to take in Jimin's appearance.

Jimin's hair was parted a little off center and sweeped back flawlessly, giving him the perfect view of Jimin's eyes. His full lips were their beautiful natural colour (cuz im canadian hOoh cAnaDa), and his cheeks were their lovely natural pink.

"You ready to go?" Jungkook asked with a quiet voice. Jimin nodded his head and rested his head on Jungkook's firm chest.

"Yeah, just let me go get my wallet"

*what Jungoo looks like cause I high key forgot to put in what he was wearing*