*13*

Jimin

---
I stared at my wall with wide eyes as Jungkook continued to hug me.

He retracted one of his arms from my waist and moved my hands into his hair. Jungkook then moved his arm back to where it was before.

I gently moved my fingers through his dark black hair, watching it split and fall as my fingers passed through the strands.

Letting out a content sigh, Jungkook continued to sit on my bed with his arms wrapped around my waist.

Feeling vibrations on my stomach, I looked down at Jungkook.

"Hm?" He mumbled something again, but it wasn't clear enough for me to comprehend.

"Pardon?"

"I don't want to go to work" After realizing that he was sulking, I laughed.

"Awe, muffin" I pushed him away from my stomach and squished his now flushed cheeks.

cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute

"Does Mr. Manly Man not want to go to work?" He nodded his head and furrowed his eyebrows, making him look even more adorable.

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE

I continued to laugh and play with his cheeks.

After a few seconds of torment, Jungkook gripped my forearms and pulled me forwards towards him. Screeching in surprise, I laughed as he pulled me into his body and laid down on my bed, with me laying on top of him.

I propped myself up using my arms so that I wasn't putting all my weight on him. He slid his arms back down to my waist and pulled me down so that I was almost flush against him.

Rapidly feeling my cheeks get hot, I dropped from my arms to my elbows, the distance between our faces getting smaller.

He grinned up at me, his cheeks also turning pink.

Jungkook traced circles into my hips with his thumbs over my shirt, and looked away from me.

"I wanna tell you something, Jimin-si" Chuckling, I played with a few strands of his hair that fell back away from his face and onto my bed.

"Sure" He took a deep breath before turning his face to look at me.

"I know that we've only known each other for 2-3 months, but those few months have been some of the greatest months I've had in a long time.

Whenever I see you, it makes me feel like a happy child that doesn't know the impurities of the world.

You make me happy and you make me forget that everything else in this world doesn't matter. You, Park Jimin, make me feel like I matter.

I guess what I'm trying to say is,

I like you a lot, Park Jimin."