*19*

Jimin

---
The both of us stood in the dog park, a heavy tension visible to any passerby-er. I stared down at my worn out converse shoes, moving my foot around in the slowly dying grass in small movements.

"..Jimin-"

"Why didn't you tell me you were injured?" My voice broke half way through my sentence. I looked up at him with hurt eyes.

"It's nothing, really-" I cut him off.

"No, it's not nothing. I could have injured you even more!"

"I'm basically completely healed, Jimin-ah. Don't worry about it" I threw my arms up frustrated.

"How am I supposed to not worry? You were injured enough that they made you leave-"

"Baby- Jimin, listen to me" He gently grabbed my shoulders and made me halt my movements.

"I'm fine now. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my job or my injury. I didn't want you to suddenly act different around me. Please forgive me" Jungkook pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I let small tears trickle down my cheeks, and wrapped my arms around his middle. Burying my face into his chest, I sniffled and tightened my hold. He gave me a reassuring squeeze, pulling back slightly.

"You were hurt"

"I was but not anymore. I'm all better now baby boy"

I took a deep breath trying to regulate my breathing.

"When are you going back?"

"When the 8 month break is up, or when they decide they need me back. My division is not in active duty at the moment. When we're needed, they'll contact me."

"Okay"

"Let's go back to mine, yeah?"

"Mm." Jungkook whistled for Dante and Luca before guiding me out of the park with a hand on my lower back.

---
Jungkook pushed his front door open, letting Luca and Dante run in before guiding me in.

"Just take a seat on the couch. I'm just going to change into more comfortable clothes."

"Okay" He grinned at me and poked my chin before walking up his stairs.

Slowly making my way to his living room, I looked at the variety of decorations around his house. One of the counters housed dog tags. There were some picture frames hung higher up on the walls, leaving me to assume that they were hung there to avoid Luca and Dante from damaging them. One of the pictures being a group of 5 men, three of them being Jungkook, Hoseok, and Seonyoo.

They all stood in a line, uniform and all, with their arms wrapped around each others shoulders.

Taking a seat on his couch, I sunk back into the cushions and closed my eyes, letting out a deep breath.