*24*

*long chapter oops*
---
Walking out of the house hand-in-hand, Jungkook held Jimin's hand and lead him to his side of the car and opened it for him.

"Baby boy," Jimin gave a shy smile and scrunched his face up adorably. Shutting the door behind him, Jungkook jogged over to his side and got in.

"Have everything?" Jimin nodded his head, pulling the seat belt strap over his torso to buckle it in.

"Yup. You?" Jungkook did a full body pat down, calling out the things he felt in his pockets.

"Phone, wallet, keys, gum, earphones," Jimin giggled.

"I think you're good Koo" Jungkook stopped his hand movements, lips pulling up at the corners. He turned and faced Jimin, reaching a hand over to boop his nose.

"Then let's get going"

---
Parking his car in a free slot, Jungkook climbed out of the car and rushed to Jimin's side to open the door for him. Offering his hand, Jungkook mockingly bowed to Jimin.

Stifling a laugh, Jimin delicately placed his hand in Jungkook's larger one and got out of the car.

"Why thank you kind sir"

"No need to thank me, my prince" becoming a blushing mess, Jimin burrowed his face into Jungkook's bicep. (Like that thing he did with Namjoon when he got all shy and giggly)

"Let's just go look at all the pretty cars" Jimin muttered into Jungkook's arm

"Alright alright, let's go baby" locking the door, he held onto Jimin's hand before walking towards the crowd of people.

---
"You hungry?" Jungkook looked down at Jimin, raising a brow.

"I'll eat if you eat" Squishing Jimin's pink cheeks, he grinned at him.

"Okay" walking to a nearby diner, they ordered their food before returning to Jungkook's car. (btw Jungoo's car had a spoiler with wings on it)

Lifting Jimin onto the trunk of his car, Jimin slotted his thin legs to dangle off the back of the car. The only thing separating him and Jungkook was the spoiler. Using that as some sort of table, Jungkook stood parallel to him with his food in front of him.

Jimin grinned down at him, leaning forward a bit to press a light kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

"Thanks Hercules" Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head with a smile.

"My pleasure, bubble butt" blushing for the umpteenth time, Jimin lightly smacked him on the shoulder.

"Hey! Leave my butt alone" Lips pulling up into a wider smile, Jungkook reached a hand forward to playfully pinch the side of Jimin's butt.

"I'm not complaining. I personally love your ass."

"I'd appreciate if you didn't talk about my ass while I'm about to eat"

"Don't come for me, it's just so cute and perky and just euagh, I love it. Just like how I love everything else about you"

"It is time to hAJimA" Jimin flicked Jungkook on the forehead before beginning to eat. Jungkook shook his head, joining him.

---
Jungkook pulled up to Jimin's house, putting the car in park.

"Today was fun. Thank you" Jungkook looked over at Jimin, a coy smile gracing his face.

"Oh, really now" Jimin bit back a laugh, nodding his head.

"Yes, of course it was" He leaned across the dashboard, kissing Jungkook on the cheek.

Jungkook smirked.

"That's all I get, baby boy?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Were you expecting more?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"Kinda, to be honest" Scoffing, Jimin leaned closer once more, gently brushing his lips over Jungkook's before slowly pulling away.

Jungkook reached a hand up and cupped the back of Jimin's neck, pulling him back towards him and interlocked their lips once again.

Jimin gasped in surprise, quickly melting into the kiss. He closed his eyes and reached a hand up to grip onto Jungkook's leather covered bicep.

daMN SON BE REALLY BUILT LIKE THAT
BoI REALLY IS SWOLE AIN'T HE-

Jungkook moved his hand from the back of Jimin's neck to cup his jaw. He ran his tongue across Jimin's lower lip, biting it gently, before pulling away a little. They were still in kissing distance with each other.

Jimin kept his eyes closed for a few short seconds before opening them slowly. Jungkook and he looked into each others eyes, not saying anything.

Jungkook glanced down at his lips, and closed the distance between them again; this time, a lot softer, much like the one Jimin initiated. Jungkook ran the pad of his thumb across Jimin's cheek bone before pulling away.

"Good night, gorgeous." Jimin let out a breathy laugh and broke into a shy smile, jokingly pinching the side of Jungkook's neck.

"Night" Getting out of the car, Jimin waved before shutting the door and walking to his front door.

Unlocking his door, he turned around when he heard a car honk.

Jungkook had rolled his window all the way down, and had his head and shoulders sticking out of it.

"Sleep well beautiful!" He obnoxiously blew a kiss at him, laughing afterwards.

Jimin burst with laughter, shaking his head in mock disappointment.

"You too handsome!" He giggled, opened his door, and waved at Jungkook as the headlights turned on and began to pull out of his drive way.