*16*

Jimin

---
Jungkook unlocked his door and whistled into the house.

"Luca, Dante!" Barks were heard in reply and the sound of claws against hardwood gradually got louder as they approached the door.

They both ran out the front door and happily circled Jungkook's legs and occasionally standing and nudging their noses against my legs.

I grinned and waved at them before returning my arms to dangle on each side of Jungkook's neck.

"Toy" at the word, they both ran inside and returned several seconds later with a toy in each of their mouths.

Dante had a small rope in his jaw, while Luca had a frisbee. Jungkook smiled down at them and took the items before he locked his door and started to walk down the street again. Dante and Luca followed, playing around and chasing each other, making sure to keep relatively close though.

"Where we goin'?"

"Dog park. I don't take the boys there very often but they love when they do. I treat it as a reward for them."

"Ahh"

---
Stepping into the dog park, Jungkook squatted down to let me climb off his shoulders.

"I wasn't too heavy was I?"

"If you were, I would've dropped your ass onto the concrete. Don't worry cricket"

"Is that your new nickname for me?"

"You betcha. It's an adorable nickname for an even more adorable person" Dropping my jaw, I stared up at him, astounded. Heat crawled up to my face.

"You just openly flirted with me" he quickly pecked my forehead, a smirk taking over his features afterwards.

"Get used to it"

Luca barked at us before running into the park. Dante decided to stay at our side for now.

The both of us jogged into the park, catching better sight of Luca. Jungkook brought two fingers to his lips and let out a loud whistle, Luca's head immediately shot up and stared at Jungkook.

Throwing the frisbee a fair distance, Luca barked and chased it, jumping when he got close enough and caught it in his mouth.

Running back to us, Luca and Jungkook played tug-of-war for a little before Luca let go and went running after the frisbee again.

I took the rope that Dante grabbed and sat on the grass. Pulling my cardigan closer to myself, the sleeves fell slightly over my hands and fingers.

Dante yipped happily and got down low on his arms and legs, staring intently at the dull coloured toy. I moved it slowly from side to side before he pounced on it, clamping his strong jaw around the ball of rope.

The both of us tugged for the toy, Dante playfully growling at me.

After a little while, both Dante and Luca stopped what they were doing and started barking at some unknown man.