*17*

Jimin

---
After a little while, both Dante and Luca stopped what they were doing and started barking at some unknown man. I didn't know him at least.

He had light brown hair that was at medium length, not quite long enough to be needing a haircut. He was wearing an exercise shirt and sweatpants.

Luca and Dante ran up to him and began to run in circles around him, barking energetically.

The man smiled down at the dogs and pat them on their heads.

Jungkook turned his head to look at the cause of his dogs' sudden barking before he was rammed in the stomach and pushed over.

The force that had pushed him down was a rather large rottweiler. It kept its paws on Jungkook's chest, before sitting on his stomach.

I gasped in surprise, quickly fighting back a laugh. Jungkook grunted from the sudden weight and the rather long claws pushing slightly into his chest.

The rottweiler stared down at him before taking notice of my presence. Climbing off, it walked towards me at a moderate pace; not too fast or too slow.

It took a seat next to me. We were relatively similar in height while sitting on the ground. I smiled at it, generally nervous at its dominant presence.

I offered my hand for him to smell. It bent down towards my hand and took a few quick sniffs.

There was a red collar fastened around its neck with a name on it:

Nero

Letting out a large puff of air, the rottweiler leaned towards my face and licked my cheek. I squeaked in surprise and giggled at the tickling feeling on my cheek, putting my hands up in defense.

Suddenly realizing that Jungkook was still laying on the ground, his arms now outstretched against the grass, I stood up and knelt beside him. The rottweiler followed me and sat next to me again.

"Oh, so now my boyfriend notices me obviously being in distress"

I giggled and pecked him quickly on the lips, grinning wide.

"Nah. You just looked like you were at peace; and my sole purpose in life, is to never allow you to have peace ever again."

Jungkook scoffed before sitting up. I helped him stand up before Jungkook finally got to catch sight of the cause of his dogs' barking.

I could see Jungkook's shoulders physically relax before he began to walk closer to the man.

Looks like he knows him

Walking slightly behind Jungkook, the man looked up at Jungkook before standing up straight with a stoic face, saluting him and keeping his hand up.

"Attention!"

"At ease" The man lowered his arm. He then bowed.

"Jimin, this is Kang Seonyoo. He serves in my special forces team in the military."