*20*

Jimin

---
Feeling a sudden weight in my lap, I opened my eyes and saw Dante's head in my lap, with him looking up at me.

"Hey Dante" he lifted his head and climbed up onto the couch before laying down with his head returning to my lap.

I let him lay there in peace, his shallow breaths sounding through the quiet house. I honestly expected it to be louder than it was.

"Danteeee you stole my spot" Jungkook walked down the stairs in sweat pants and a low cut muscle top.

I scanned his body, admiring the muscles on his torso that were exposed. Jungkook gave a smirk before ruffling his hair, giving a more clear shot of the muscles underneath his shirt.

"Whatchu starin' at, Jimin-si?" I pushed my face into the arm rest, embarrassed. I brought my hands up to cup the sides of my face, making sure that Jungkook wouldn't be able to see my blush.

"I wasn't looking at anything" My voice came out muffled.

"Awh, ish my wittle bebe boy embawwessed ?" I could hear his footsteps coming closer to the couch.

Shaking my head, I mumbled out a "no".

"Y'know, I'd take it off if you asked"

I screeched out a 'no' and clung onto the couch, too embarrassed to risk Jungkook seeing me like this.

Feeling myself being scooped up into the air by a pair of verrrrryyyy strong arms, I squeaked before wrapping my arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook threw his head back in laughter.

He walked into the kitchen with me still in his arms, before he set me down on the counter.

"Let's get some food in you"

---
Setting a big metal bowl in my lap, a grin tugged at my lips as I stared down at the bibimbap.

The egg white was in the shape of a heart, while the chili paste covered the yolk.

Jungkook handed me a metal spoon.

"You can mix it up. I'm just gonna get us something to drink. Anything specific you want?"

"Orange juice?" He grinned before pecking me on the lips.

"On it sweet pea."

Where did all of these nicknames come from??