*3*

Jimin

---
Both me and Taehyung sat on my couch facing my window, gawking at my hot ripped neighbour get his dogs ready for their run.

"Why is he so hot"

"I wish I could tell you"

"Pray he's single"

"Pray he's gay"

"With a body and face like that, honey we'd have to pray to all the religions that he was gay"

"Unfortunately, that is very much true"

We both sighed at the same time, continuing to admire the neighbour we both didn't know the identity of.

Before he left, he put some ear buds in and called for his dogs to follow before taking off in a moderate jogging speed.

"That's so not fair, he's stIll so hot"

"You've got that right"

For the next 30-45 minutes, Taehyung and I sat on my couch and discussed anything really. Whatever came to mind just spilt through our mouths.

Taking notice of a moving figure outside, both Taehyung and I immediately shut up and stared out the window.

"He has returned"

"Indeed he has"

"..."

"WHY IS HE STILL SO HOT??" We both exclaimed at the same time, complete awe, frustration and confusion on our faces. He came to a steady stop in front of his drive way, pushing his fringe, that was matted to his forehead, back.

His dogs stopped beside him, both letting out a loud bark. Their tails wagged back and forth at a fast pace, tongue hanging out from their jaw. Giving each a firm pat on the head, he walked up the driveway and opened the garage, pointing inside. The German shepherds jogged inside the garage, one standing on its hind legs, leaning its paws against the door to the house, the other paw opening the door. Pushing the slate of wood out of the way, they both padded their way inside the house.

Removing his ear buds and pulling out his phone, he put it up to his ear, a smile blooming on his features.

"His smile is so agH"

"It is SO agh"

He walked into his garage and up the stairs, pushing the button to close his garage before entering his house.

"He's so perfect"

"Oh so gorgeous"

"Why can't we get men like hiM" Taehyung shot me a flabbergasted expression. His jaw hung ajar, and his eyes were wide.

"Are you kiDdIng mE? You CAN have men like hIM BECAUSE HE NOTICED YOU GODDAMNIT"

"DOES HE LOOK GAY OR SINGLE TO YOU?"

"THERE'S ALWAYS A CHANCE"

"AND DOES THAT CHANCE LOOK VERY BIG?"

"..." "weLL EVEN IF THAT CHANCE IS SMALLER THAN YOUR DICK IT'S STILL A CHANCE, LIKE HOW YOUR DICK IS STILL A DICK EVEN IF IT'S THAT SMALL"

"EXCUsE ME?? MY DICK IS PERFECTLY NORMAL"

"FOR A DWARF, YEAH"

"JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL"