*35*

Jimin

---
"..and you're sure that it's fine?" Jimin bit his thumb, a habit he had just now noticed he'd developed.

"Okay, thank you so much." Hanging up the phone, he put his phone down and pat his chest, close to where his heart was located. It had been 1 week since his first appointment, and he was now 13 weeks pregnant.

"Jesus fUck that was scary" Taking in deep breaths, Jimin rolled his shoulders around and supported his lower back with his hands. He was almost sweating niagra falls and he didn't even do anything; like whAT thE fuCk?? Jimin had really started to feel the effects of his pregnancy; like, everything.

From extreme morning sickness, food aversions, weird cravings, extreme mood swings, an uncontrollable bladder, and not to mention all the aches and cramps felt in every inch of his body.

He, overall, felt like absolute shit

His best friend though, on the other hand, was having the time of his life. Always bouncing on the balls of his feet, acting as if he swallowed a kg of sugar along with a gallon of caffein every morning, and looked like he had just finished filming a dove face wash commercial. Taehyung was glowing.

Jimin turned to face the front door as Taehyung waltzed in, humming a random tune, right hand holding a bag of groceries. He pouted his lips and ran a gentle hand up and down his slightly swollen belly, his other hand still acting as support for his lower back.

"Hey Tae"

Dante yipped quietly from his spot on the floor next to Jimin when he spotted Tae, his tail wagging increasing in speed.

Taehyung beamed back at Jimin, eyes crinkling and his mouth widened into his infamous box-smile. He put the bag down on Jimin's coffee table and gave him a little cuddle, his clinginess and need for affection practically quadrupling since the beginning of his pregnancy.

and Taehyung had always been an affectionate person

"Hiya Minmin" "How's lil' bean and bun today?" Jimin laughed gently, continuing to rub his hand up and down his stomach.

"Still won't leave my bladder alone. What about you? How's peanut treating you?" Taehyung continued to smile and very lightly bounced on his toes.

"Doing great, as per usual. I feel really bad for you, Min. You're here suffering from basically everything pregnancy has to offer, and I'm just living life like how I did before! It's not fair for you" Taehyung sniffled and wiped his face with his sleeve.

Oh yeah, did no one mention the slight change Taehyung has been experiencing since he got pregnant? Well, to catch you up, frankly;

"I'm sO sOrRy miNMiN" beginning to viciously wail, Jimin flinched slightly at the sudden increase in volume before hopelessly patting Taehyung's back in the slight hope that it would somewhat console the younger.

Dante whimpered before nudging his snout to Taehyung's hand.

"It's okay Tae, don't worry about me. C'mon, let's sit you down on the couch and I'll get you some tissues and a glass of water"

I guess you can say that Taehyung's gotten a bit more sensitive.

Jimin waddled as quickly as he could to the kitchen to retrieve a glass of water and snaked the tissue box from the kitchen counter in his return.

"Here Tae, remember we have to stay hydrated, hm?" Taehyung sniffled again and nodded, taking the glass of water and putting the tissue box in his lap.

"Thanks Minnie" ungracefully plopping down next to Taehyung, Jimin let out a huff and kicked his feet up on the table, only to stand back up right away and hobble away. Taehyung sipped on his water and followed Jimin with his eyes.

"Where are you going?" Jimin waved him off and continued walking as fast as he could.

"Don't worry; it's just the bladder"