"Mom, I'm a rise and shine person." I gasped at her as I gave her an innocent look.

"Yeah, sure." I turned around to see Arthur, running his fingers through his hair. He pulled out a chair to sit down. "Just ask me." He sat down and rolled his eyes.

"Good morning and shut up." I pointed my index finger to him as I was stabbing him with my glare. "You bullhead."

"I'm so grateful to Rose that she took every morning's pain from me." He shrugged his broad shoulders and stuck his tongue out at me. Mom served him his breakfast and took a seat with her coffee and of course her phone .

I glared at Arthur fiercely.

"You stinky!"

"You ugly lizard!" He wasn't willing to step back.

"You buffalo!" Because he had a buff built.

"You spoon!"

"You..."

"Just shut the hell up you two." Mom slammed on the table with a loud bang. "Don't ruin my peaceful morning by your Tom and Jerry show. Quickly finish your breakfast and get the hell out."

We immediately pursued our lips closed and ate our breakfast like some very good, obedient children. But we didn't stop glaring ferociously at each other. If looks could kill, we both would be dead by the time we completed our breakfast.

***********

I had to change one bus to reach my college. I just had to endure it for a few days because I was ready to buy a car. I was planning to tell my mom and dad to help me choose one for me. I was a complete idiot when it came to buying something big. Better get some help.

Usually, Rose dropped me off every day. But I kinda feel bad for her. She had to take a double trip because of that.

When I reached college, Rose was already standing in the line of the Costa coffee shop in front of our college. I waved my hand to catch her attention. She instantly noticed me and gestured to me to wait. I showed her a thumb up and sat on a chair with a vacant table. I casually pulled out my phone from my pocket and started to scroll up and down. There was still some time left before our first class.

"Did you finish your chemistry assignment?" Rose plopped down on the seat beside me with her black espresso. She looked very concentrated on swirling that wooden spoon in her coffee.

"Yeah, almost." I carefully put down my phone on the table. "What about you?"

"I got stuck with some genetic problems." She took a long soothing sip of her coffee. "I was planning to ask Oli to help me."

"But where is she?" I chewed my nails as I looked at the road wonderingly.

"I'm here." Oli suddenly appeared and plopped down on the last remaining seat on our table.

"You are late today." I arched my brows. "That's unusual."

"I had to do lots of preparation for today," Oli said flatly. Was it only me or her face was really gleaming with some unknown reason

"What preparation?" I asked again. I was such a nosy person! I needed a good beat up.

"For the welcome party." Oli looked smilingly at Rose. "And I have a piece of good news for you." She smiled mischievously.

"What is it?" I asked her curiously before as if it was for me.

"Ron is coming back today." Oli smirked teasingly as she delivered that valuable piece of information. I looked at her with a super confused face.