↬ First trimester issues

Začít od začátku

''And Jaebum, seriously, I'm not even going to start ranting about him. Remember the last time you visited me at the studio? I found Jaebum's dirty boxers behind the recording equipment before you came. Can't they control themselves in pubic?'' Jinyoung continued. ''And BamBam. I could literally hear his moans a mile away even though his girlfriend isn't even making a move. These kids are contaminating my innocent brain.'' Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

''Sounds about right.'' You teased, rubbing your belly that has started to bloat. ''I thought Mark was suppose to be the mature one. Nope, found him and his wife kissing quite loudly in front of the studio entrance. In front of window I may add. Is he asking for a death wish or a scandal?'' Jinyoung said. 

''I'm starving.'' You murmured. ''I'm going to go make some food and no, we are not having pickle sandwiches again. Don't even ask, that's all you have been eating for the last couple of days.'' Jinyoung said firmly. ''Can you get me a bag of flaming hot cheetos with strawberry yogurt?'' You pleaded. When Jinyoung heard that combination, he scrunched up his nose. "What kind of food cravings are these?'' He frowned. ''Ask our baby.'' You defended. ''I mean it's better than pickle sandwiches with peanut butter.'' Jinyoung stated, ''I'll be right back.'' Let's just say that there is going to be many rounds of grocery shopping for your cravings.

Mark:

You opened your eyes sleepily and looked around you. The room was partially dimmed and through the curtains, you could make out a shadow of the streetlights upon the darkness. Your husband was sound asleep next to you, arms wrapped gently around your waist that has start to expand as the week went by. You stared at your sleeping husband as you listened to his steady breathing. Mark hasn't been getting as much rest as he should due to promotions abroad and you were honestly worried for his health. You had found him gone when you woke up early in the morning and found a text message saying that he had went to practice the new choreography alone. You know it was his job as an idol but sometimes you detest the lack of sleep caused by his busy schedule. (I hope the boys aren't overworking themselves)

You had wanted to stay in the bed a little longer but the sudden nausea prevented you from doing so. You ran to the bathroom across the bedroom as your stomach began to churn uncomfortably. Your kneecaps hit the floor as you nearly collapsed in front of the toilet bowl and emptied your stomach. You haven't eaten anything heavy in particular the night before but you just kept having the urge to throw up. You knew that it could be worse but when you are kneeling in front of the toilet, there's not much of a bright side to think of. 

Your throat was strained as you continued to puke. Your morning sickness wasn't that bad but it always came unexpectedly, often waking both you and Mark up when you least want to. You felt especially guilty since you knew Mark needed that rest. You felt the dry heaving stop momentarily then, ''Jagiya?'' Came a husky voice from the doorway. 

You flushed the toilet and stood up, reaching upwards and pushing the window open to let the smell out. You turned around to see Mark shirtless and wearing a pair of boxers. ''Why didn't you wake me up?'' He frowned. ''You need sleep more than I do. Besides with the promotions going on, you barely get enough hours of sleep.'' You simply answered. ''Yah! Don't say that, this baby is ours. Besides sleep can come later, you need me right now and I'm not letting you handle this on your own.'' He murmured. You looked at him gratefully. How did you find a husband as perfect and caring as Mark? 

He gently rubbed circles on your back as you threw up again. ''This is terrible.'' You groaned, ''I don't think I can do this anymore.'' He squeezed your hand for reassurance and whispered, ''It's going to be worth it, I promise you.'' You nodded slowly and nestled yourself into Mark's arms. ''I'm going to go get you some crackers and ginger tea then we can go back to bed yeah?'' He asked. You fell asleep again to Mark humming softly and his hands reaching underneath your shirt to rest on your belly. ''Sweet talk to me babe, it's magical, sweet lullaby.''