Chapter 27

Song for this chapter:

Say You Like Me – We The Kings

 Risk It All – The Vamps

 Lovestruck – The Vamps

“Maya I know I’ve asked his before but..” I’m practically stuttering and shaking all of the sudden. All this time, never have I been through like this. For a girl sure I thought it’s easy for me to just snatch them out. out of the blue the sky explodes with multicolor sparks. It’s very clear for both of us to see it because we’re practically up a hill just near to Enrique’s restaurant.

“Did you set this up?” she asks. To be true, it was. I didn’t know there’s gonna be fireworks tonight. The city’s probably celebrating something.

“No. But it helps me involuntarily.” I smile nervously.

“Sorry what were about to say?”

“I was going to say ‘can you be my girlfriend’ but then this means much more.” I pull her closer to me and mould our lips together.

*8 hours earlier*

DWAYNE’S POV

The plan of getting Zac to meet Jessica was a brilliant pose when we pulled out an act of getting him sick. Best of it was our godparents led us the car key. Jessica did a great job convincing Maya to do a bit of rebellion. Princess always sticks to regulation.

I hate rules.

“We’re stopping by the park. What are you gonna do with the nerd chick anyways?”

“You know me.” I smirk evilly.

“You dick. I didn’t know you go for nerds.” Zac chuckled but I just shrug.

“You like her?” Zac asked. My hand straight up go for my back and scratch.

“Well she’s innocent.” Is all I said. To be honest, I like her innocence. Makes her more vulnerable. Of course she’s hard to break through. I know I’m tearing her wall now piece by piece. But still it’s hard to know exactly what she’s thinking when we’re together.

“Dwayne the mighty fall in love. Aww so adorable. What happen to..”

“We’re here. Go get her.” I told Zac. Cutting between his line. Whatever he wanted to say, would ruin my entire day. He got off and goes to the doorstep. The next minute, the girls come along with him.

“You guys lied to her that he’s sick when he’s perfectly fine and alive? Wow not really a smart one.” Maya gushing after I told her our plan that worked out miraculously.

“But we got out. Don’t we princess?”