Chapter 20

Firstly I would like to apologize billion times to you guys. This new chapter took a long time to write on. I just finished my first trial last month and internet connection was not really getting along. Plus my outdoor activities got me cooped up with sleepy habit. I wrote few chapters in advanced but never get to upload them. And that I'm editing the whole 19 chapters, changing things here and there, it was a massive change.

Please don't stop supporting this story. I really appreciate all of your votes. Comment below. I don't care if it was long or short. I'll read them all! Just to clear few things here about the new edit:

~ No Xander's POV

~ Xander and Maya are not dating

~ Maya stayed at Dwayne's for just a week

~ Maya and Dwayne kissed at the fair so that was the actual first kiss for Maya

~ Xander will showed up a lot on other chapters

And previously in chapter 19 before edit, I introduced a new cast. But in this new edit, she will appear on other chapters.

I think that was all. VOTE and COMMENT!

····

MAYA'S POV

Tender.

That was my first thought when Dwayne kissed me. Now that I was still shocked by it, watching him closing his eyes shut, trailing his hand into my neck. I sat there frozen. Mind went blank and I didn't know how to respond.

But the next thing I know, the hotness in the pit of my stomach churning me. pushing my hands up to his chest. Then I didn't realize how my lips giving in and twirling with his lips, together we lost in the kiss. It was soft going. But staying at the point where our lips just intact to each other, wasn't enough.

Slowly, something made my hands going up to his shoulder. He changed to the side of waist, tugging them stern and tight. Dwayne opened a bit of his mouth for air and kissed me, a bit rougher than before. I did the same.

We were unaware that we're on top of the ride, stopped right there while other passenger getting in. And when Dwayne pulled me towards him, leaving no more space between our stomachs, that was when it gotten more hotter. More knots twisted in me, thinking if he was feeling the same.

I felt something wet running across my bottom lip, few times. So I just let it in, don't know actually what to do but I'll just follow what he did. Our tongues we're fighting against each other, like those swans grinding their heads to brushed off each other. I felt sparked along the kiss. He made it feel.. unusual. But amazing.

The ride went on and I broke the kiss. Catching for breath, we're both doing the same.

He looked at me deeply. But my eyes only fixed on his lips. Pulling him into me again, crashing my lips on his. Like I wanted this to happen long ago. I felt, fulfilled. Stupid as it sounded but the thing that seemed not enough, contented. But this time, the kiss went rougher. Stronger grips from both of our hands. Where this wild feelings came from, I didn't even know. But I only wanted one thing.

Him.

My fingers lost in his locks. Him squeezing my back sternly making everything much more desired. It was new. Extraordinary. I felt like other person doing this with him. Completely strangers to myself. Easy to do but thousands of words and phrases to express.

The wheel came to a stop. Us nearly to where the passengers went off. But we didn't stop. The burning was difficult to put off. I need more. So was he. I was on fire. We were on fire.