Chapter 26

Song for this chapter :

- Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart by Ariana Grande

- Fall Away by The Fray

- Red Hands by Walk Of The Earth

••••

D W A Y N E

The boredom in History was epic. Mr Wong slept like a gargling pig on the desk while giving us a small test. Lucky enough for all of us to cheat. Although we were threaten by the fool nerdy guy at the front that he would tell the teacher about. Smart move fella. Farlon grabbed his collar and said something that immediately changed his face.

Problem solved and right when the bell rang, everybody handed in their paper happily and swung out of class. But I was too lazy to stepped outside and went for my next class. Zac turned to me.

"There's a field trip to France. What do you say?" He asked. I played with my pen, twisting them between my fingers and threw it above me then caught it later.

"How long?" I simply asked. I went to France but not at the popular side of the country.

"3 to 4 days." Zac clicked his tongue. Slightly feeling annoyed by the sound it produced.

"I don't know man. Nothing's special there. Just a tower worshipped by cheesy girls." I said bluntly.

"You suck man. C'mon! I mean the whole team's going. In fact they're bringing their girlfriends too." I ignored everything he said. It was better to be here when I had someone near me to entertain my day. In fact I already planned somethings for us to do tomorrow and the day after.

"No. I'll pass." I packed my stuffs and stood up. Zac gave me a light punch on my back. My mind smirked and lunged on him abruptly. His eyes was widen. I laughed when I saw his shocked face. More to a Golum possesion.

"Dude that was not funny." We walked out of class and talked about random things about the game. He excused himself when he feasted a freshman girl walking passed him. He grinned at me and I nodded at him. I saw Maya at her locker. She was on her phone and smiling like an idiot.

Who made her smile so bright?

I went to her at the exact time she hung up. "What Dwayne?"

"Nothing. What made you smile?" I asked but she kept on shoving her books into her locker. I tapped my foot impatiently while digging my eyes into hers. I felt a snap when she closed the locker with a bang.

"It's the trip. My parents let me." Her parents what?

"No. You can't go."

"What now you want to be my second dad? Sorry. You're not anybody to deal with what I can do and where I can go." She said sternly. Giving me a burning glare.

"Not that.. I mean I have some plans for us tomorrow." I rubbed the back of my neck. Hoped she'll agree to this.

"I didn't even say I want to go or participate in any of your plans. I'm seeing France. Lovely place!" What Not Maya too. Cheesy girl that worship the Eiffel. If she's going to France, then I'm going too. She's a part of my family custody for the week until the Noel back.

I didn't say any further but turned my feet away from her. Starightly went for the council. Kayla was there along with her assistant, Boston. Well they're more like sex friend. I really disgusted about the bitch twirling her hair and chewing her gum. Her skirt was too short that it burnt my eyes and telling me not to reach my hand onto her thigh. Fuck. Seducing. But I'll pass.