Work on your Ultimate Moves!

Start from the beginning

Kaminari - Goku What is that?

Goku - Oh I decided to move out of the dorms and make the old house of my Grandpa Gohan.

Mina - It's beautiful! Did you spend the day building this?

Goku - No actually I spend an hour making this and the inside.

Momo - But why do you wanna move out? Does Mr. Aizawa know about this?

He nods and explains how he want to be closer to outside and he feels like he never left his old home but I can tell that was a lie because the reason he moved out was because of Kacchan and Uraraka.

Goku - Oh Yeah I gotta get the instruments.

Everyone - INSTRUMENTS?!

Goku - Yeah? I didn't tell you I can play almost every instruments in the world.

Gine - Well can you play something sweetheart?

Goku - Mom?! How long have been here?

Gine - A few minutes but can you sing something?

Goku - Sure. (he gives a small smile and goes to grab the instruments.)

He comes back with a few instruments

Goku - This one is called Rock with You.

Girl, close your eyes
Let that rhythm get into you
Don't try to fight it
There ain't nothing that you can do
Relax your mind
Lay back and groove with mine
You gotta feel that heat
And we can ride the boogie
Share that beat of love
I want to rock with you (all night)
Dance you into day (sunlight)
I want to rock with you (all night)
Rock the night away
Out on the floor
There ain't nobody there but us
Girl when you dance
There's a magic that must be love
Just take it slow
'Cause we got so far to go
You gotta feel that heat
And we can ride the boogie
Share that beat of love
I want to rock with you (all night)
Dance you into day (sunlight)
I want to rock with you (all night)
Rock the night away
And when the groove is dead and gone (yeah)
You know that love survives
So we can rock forever, on
I want to rock with you
I want to groove with you I want to rock (all night) with you girl (sunlight)
Rock with you, rock with you girl (yeah) (all night)
Dance the night away
I want to rock with you (yeah) (all night)
Rock you into day (sunlight)
I want to rock with you (all night)
Rock the night away
Feel the heat feel the heat
Rock you into day (sunlight)
I want to rock-rock the night away.

Everyone started cheering for Goku since it was a really beautiful song.

Mina - How can you sing so beautiful?

Goku - I don't know every time I sing I'm just in my element. I've always enjoyed singing and I always sing if Eri has a nightmare. Well its getting late I'm gonna sleep.

Ochako - u-um Goku can we talk?

Goku - Sure come on.

(Goku POV)

We went inside and I took of my shirt to wear my undershirt and sat on my bed.

Goku - What did you wanna talk about?

Ochako - I just wanna talk about how we shouldn't keep going on like this.

Goku - Like What?

Ochako - Goku please stop playing dumb you know what I'm talking about.

Goku - Look I told you we needed space and what did you expect I mean you kissed Bakugo and the way I saw from when I got there it looked like you enjoyed it. So how do you want me to feel? You like him.

Ochako - No I love you.

Goku - Thats not how I saw it! I mean do you think I'm blind! Look I'm sorry for yelling but like I said if you wanna be with him then go I don't care anymore If he makes you happy then I'm happy.

Ochako - Thats not how it feels. It feels like your hurting.

Goku - How could I not?! I mean you broke my trust and heart...look I still love you but I can't be with you if this is gonna keep going and I know you thought about our relationship but let's just keep going in our journey as heroes as friends. Okay?

Ochako then agreed and we hugged and cried and we agreed that but we then looked at each other and I couldn't handle it. So we parted ways and said goodnight as I fell asleep thinking on how am I gonna get through this.

(Timeskip to the morning)

We all woke up and got ready and we left to the Stadium to take our Provisional License.

Aizawa - Now make sure you stay vigilant and earn your license.

Kirishima - Everyone we have to go and do our best now on my mark let's go beyond...

Everyone/???? - PLUS ULTRA!

???? - You know it's rude to barge in like that Inasa.

Inasa bowed and apologized to us but I knew he was strong by his energy. I then noticed the other girl and remembered her.

Goku - Lets Go everyone!

We changed and were explain how the test and were given the balls to use for the test.

The walls then come down and I turn into Ultra Instinct

(This is Goku hero costume for now)

I won't let myself get distracted anymore it's time to prove I can be a hero.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter the next one will be more interesting than before.

Next time - The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketszu

Go Beyond Plus Ultra!