Chapter 10: Gogoat To Lumiose City

Start from the beginning

What surprised Light was that Alexa was waiting right there for them. "Hey, Light, Serena! Can I have a second of your time?" Alexa asked, waving at them. "Sure, Alexa. What do you need?" Serena said as she and Light walked up to Alexa. "I wanted to give you two a gift before I head back to Lumiose City for your interview, Serena. Remember, the prize from the tournament four days ago." Alexa said, confusing Light. "Wait, I thought you did your interview already?" Light asked Serena. "Nope. Alexa and I decided to do it in Lumiose City since you and I will be there for a couple of days, exploring it along with getting our Pokedexes upgraded." Serena said as Alexa smiled at the two.

" Serena said as Alexa smiled at the two

"Anyways, I only give these to extraordinary Trainers who beaten Viola! These are Exp. Share." Alexa said, giving the devices to Light and Serena. They looked like a black and gray headwear with flashing yellow and gray lights on top of it. "Back then, Trainers use to give them to just one of their Pokemon so that they can gain experience, even if they didn't battle. However, some scientist managed to update it so that all Pokemon in your team can gain experience. You just leave it turned on and put it in your bag." Alexa explained to the two Trainers, who just turned it on and put it in their bags.

"However, the experience for those not in battle will be 50% of the ones in battle. Also the League added a new rule recently saying that this shouldn't be used during Pokemon Contests, PWT and the League Conferences." Alexa said, letting them know about the rules for using the Exp. Share. "See you two soon!" Alexa said as she turned around and head down Route 4, towards Lumiose City while giving the two a backwards wave.

 "See you two soon!" Alexa said as she turned around and head down Route 4, towards Lumiose City while giving the two a backwards wave

"Well, that is shocking." Light said as he and Serena began to walk towards the route, only for two people to block their paths this time. The two people who blocked the path had red hair, red sunglasses, red business suits, red everything! Oh god! Someone call the fashion police! Serena screamed in her mind at this crime against fashion. Even Light had to agree with her and he didn't even know that he was agreeing with her, given that the two never cared about fashion at all. The only thing that wasn't red was their gloves, shirts, shoes and ties.