T H I R T Y

"I do believe this is what King's do," Ser Trout jokingly noted as he sat, elbows against the tables of Lady Valiente's chambers

"I do believe this is what King's do," Ser Trout jokingly noted as he sat, elbows against the tables of Lady Valiente's chambers. Elaine was seated beside him, the blonde also comfortably adjusted as hot bowls of food were placed in front of them. They could see an array of vegetables and fish in their bowls, a courtesy of the river lands they were currently housed under. Once they'd arrived and settled in Harrenhal the gracious lord of House Tully had sent them wagons of food, and now with the rations the Dornish army had sent it seemed they would be having a well deserved feast.

Or in Victoria's case, a well fed strategy meeting with her advisors. Her Lord Commander was not the only one with dangerous tasks, while the man had quietly left her loyal knight has made it his mission to secretly gather as much information from out of territory as possible. He sent ravens from small towns to Dorne, often communicating with her family and then the Lord Commander who had specifically told him when and where to send ravens. Now that he was safely nestled away in Dorne there was no chance of words falling into the wrong hands.

Elaine on the other hand had been given the task of gathering as much gossip and information from inside the Stark camp as she could. Her face may have been associated with Lady Valiente but that did not mean it would stop most commoners of speaking. She made it a habit to go down to the kitchens and help, or walk through the camps and just train her ear to catch any if not everything.

The kitchen maids sat their plates down silently, bowing out of respect for the gracious lady before turning and leaving, allowing them the freedom to speak.

Victoria had raised a brow at Ser Trouts comment but not said anything until the door was shut and Dornish soldiers guarded them.

"This is what anyone with an army and a war does, Ser Trout, now shall we get to why we are here." Victoria questioned.

"The Lord Commander arrived to the boarders of Dorne safe, not a man lost. He says maidenpool was still warm." Ser Trout responded, smirking as he did so, noticing the air of relief Lady Elaine released and Victoria lips pulled to laugh.

"Bloody oaf, could have gotten himself caught." She muttered lightheartedly, her hands reached over and clamped into Elaine's. "Rest now, he is the only man who could have done that."

"Apparently he stole a ship, claimed it sailed from Essos, and was not noticed until he got to Dorne. Your cousin, Lady Amina, spotted him before the ship was able to dock." Ser Trout detailed, he placed an opened scroll on the table, the seal broken with his name implemented at the top. She ran her hands over the panther striking that had snapped.

"Amina is at the boarders?" She said in awe and glee, snapping open the rest to read.

Ser Trout shuffled in his belt and pulled another out, this scrolled unopened for Elaine. He set the paper in her hands and smiled softly.

Victoria read through most of what Trout has already said, finding that her Uncle Oberyn resides in Valiente castle as well, and was proud of her decision. It noted nothing to do with her pregnancy as she'd wish to tell him that in person, but did note that her uncle would aid in her eventual escape.